Sign in to follow this  
#

If they sack Adams........

They''ll replace him with Holt.

Oh joy unbounded! [:S]

With Holt as manager and Smith as owner, we would have two cooks in charge. A true recipe for disaster!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''d prefer Melton Constable...[/quote]

If only Fakenham hadn''t had that fire......

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

But Holt is really good friends with Holt and he''d probably pick him as his assistant, so when they eventually sack Holt they would replace him with Holt, one of Holt''s best mates in football is Lambert so when they sack Holt we''ll have a Lambert as manager and that means unbridled success.

For a moment I thought you meant Grant Holt! I don''t think they''ll need to sack Adams. All this pant wetting after 1 game is pathetic. We should be more concerned with the big time Charley attitude of some of our players. When did you ever see Norwich city players pushing refs? Martin did it as well after his yellow! Adams needs to sort that out and I think he will.

I think we''ll see more departures and arrivals to freshen things up. There are clearly some individuals who want away and quite frankly they can bu**er off. They were rubbish last season and they won''t be any better this season. I won''t be sorry to see Redmond, Bassong, Pilkington and Tetty go.

If we can hang on to Fer and Hooper, I think they have the right attitude. Letting Ricky go was a mistake IMO. He''s a good pro and a good apple. He''d have run his nuts off last weekend.

Gary Oneil wil play instead of Bradders this weekend and that will go some way to helping us keep the ball.

Get rid of Redmond and spend the money on someone who has an end product. Get rid of Bassong and buy a decent right back. We need pace at full back to provide width if we''re playing the diamond - even a loan ala Naughton would be decent or convert E Bennett to a right back - he''d be superb. I like Olsson but I fear his attitude is going to be a problem this season. Perhaps his ban will bring him down a peg or two.

So change your tena Wiz and let''s see how things are 5 games in. If it''s not better by then, I''m fully behind sacking Adams, but it won''t happen.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]what happened to British and Proud with it''s union jack avater ?did the thread about rascist chants at Wolves scare you off ?you the ''man'' who claims nothing embarrsses him ?

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Why don''t you **** off Wiz, I''m sick of reading this blokes constant b******. Can we ban him please.[/quote]

If you sack Wiz they''ll replace him with Jimbo Canary.

Oh joy unbounded

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Why don''t you **** off Wiz, I''m sick of reading this blokes constant b******. Can we ban him please.[/quote]

If you sack Wiz they''ll replace him with Jimbo Canary.

Oh joy unbounded

[/quote]Huzzah!

First one of the year, still better late than never. [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

First one of the year, still better late than never. [:D]

[/quote]

You do know it''s August?

[quote user="General Melchett"]For a moment I thought you meant Grant Holt! I don''t think they''ll need to sack Adams. All this pant wetting after 1 game is pathetic. We should be more concerned with the big time Charley attitude of some of our players. When did you ever see Norwich city players pushing refs? Martin did it as well after his yellow! Adams needs to sort that out and I think he will.

If your prediction that O''Neill will come in for Johnson proves correct, it will give us a midfield of extremely limited stature. Add to that Surman''s reluctance to contest the 50-50 ball and we could have more problems in the contest for possession.

I think we''ll see more departures and arrivals to freshen things up. There are clearly some individuals who want away and quite frankly they can bu**er off. They were rubbish last season and they won''t be any better this season. I won''t be sorry to see Redmond, Bassong, Pilkington and Tetty go.

If we can hang on to Fer and Hooper, I think they have the right attitude. Letting Ricky go was a mistake IMO. He''s a good pro and a good apple. He''d have run his nuts off last weekend.

Gary Oneil wil play instead of Bradders this weekend and that will go some way to helping us keep the ball.

Get rid of Redmond and spend the money on someone who has an end product. Get rid of Bassong and buy a decent right back. We need pace at full back to provide width if we''re playing the diamond - even a loan ala Naughton would be decent or convert E Bennett to a right back - he''d be superb. I like Olsson but I fear his attitude is going to be a problem this season. Perhaps his ban will bring him down a peg or two.

So change your tena Wiz and let''s see how things are 5 games in. If it''s not better by then, I''m fully behind sacking Adams, but it won''t happen.[/quote]

Cocked the last one up and posted in the middle of Melchett''s. Was simply saying:

If your prediction that O''Neill will come in for Johnson proves correct, it will give us a midfield of extremely limited stature. Add to that Surman''s reluctance to contest the 50-50 ball and we could have more problems in the contest for possession.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]More likely to be Chris Goreham with their track record .[/quote]

Yes I heard he has already been interviewed by the club and Rob Butler is also on the short list along with Wally Webb