Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Crawley

[quote user="City1st"]where''s cortwan_king ?not disappeared again

[/quote]I''m right here. Do the words Luton Town ring any bells?With our small squad it''s good to be out of the cup, it''s extra games we can ill-afford.TWTD is not in meltdown, contrary to what you''d like to believe... we''re looking forward to getting more points on the board at Reading on Saturday.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="City1st"]where''s cortwan_king ?

not disappeared again

[/quote]

I''m right here. Do the words Luton Town ring any bells?

With our small squad it''s good to be out of the cup, it''s extra games we can ill-afford.

TWTD is not in meltdown, contrary to what you''d like to believe... we''re looking forward to getting more points on the board at Reading on Saturday.
[/quote]

we''ll finish above you this season....

that doesnt necessarily mean either team will do "well" however?!

we''ve got the depth to cover the injuries.... you havent.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="City1st"]where''s cortwan_king ?not disappeared again

[/quote]I''m right here. Do the words Luton Town ring any bells?With our small squad it''s good to be out of the cup, it''s extra games we can ill-afford.TWTD is not in meltdown, contrary to what you''d like to believe... we''re looking forward to getting more points on the board at Reading on Saturday.[/quote]

Haha nibble nibble. Hop in the net now binner!!

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I thought the Championship was a hard slog, seeems like our Binner friends have got the bertie big bollox syndrome after their opening day win..........[/quote]It is a tremendous slog, all the more reason why I''m not disappointed to be out of the Mickey Mouse Cup. Let''s face it no-one really wants to be in it these days, it''s a lose-lose situation.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I thought the Championship was a hard slog, seeems like our Binner friends have got the bertie big bollox syndrome after their opening day win..........[/quote]

It is a tremendous slog, all the more reason why I''m not disappointed to be out of the Mickey Mouse Cup. Let''s face it no-one really wants to be in it these days, it''s a lose-lose situation.
[/quote]

But the small clubs need a cup run to generate prize money and revenue from gate receipts.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="City1st"]where''s cortwan_king ?not disappeared again

[/quote]I''m right here. Do the words Luton Town ring any bells?With our small squad it''s good to be out of the cup, it''s extra games we can ill-afford.TWTD is not in meltdown, contrary to what you''d like to believe... we''re looking forward to getting more points on the board at Reading on Saturday.[/quote]

we''ll finish above you this season....

that doesnt necessarily mean either team will do "well" however?!

we''ve got the depth to cover the injuries.... you havent.

[/quote]You might do, you might not. It''s certainly not a sure thing.

120 mins of cursing and slating McCarthy for not taking the competition seriously followed by the impromptu "didn''t wanna be in the cup anyway".

Sorry, that''s absolute bobbins.It gave the youngsters a run-out in a reasonably competitive game, but Reading on Saturday is the big focus.You''d give anything to have McCarthy over a radio pundit right now, surely?

a radio pundit .............. what a silly little farmhandon that basis mad mick is a tv punditstill nice to see that you had to use the youngsters to patch up your admittedly small squadperhaps you might care to remind us what our ''radio pundit'' did with our youngsters in a cup competition

as to your bleats about it not being a worthy cup, why did you not tell the rest of your pitchfork waving rustics the same thing when you played arsenal in the semi finalthey seemed to think it was important, they achieved that rarest or rarities .... a full house at poorman road without their wealthy neighbours from up the A140 visiting

ps any news on that claim that your club is not a seperate legal entity, or Fulop''s career..... even ''operation premiership'' ?