Sign in to follow this  
cardiffcity

Anthony Pilkington

[quote user="JF"]Some poor physio is now out of a job at the club![/quote][:D]

Seems I''m in the minority that rate him and will be disappointed to see him leave.

I''ll concede that he''s had his injury problems but if they are behind him then he has the ability to win us matches.

As someone who played part of his career at Right Back I''d rather have faced Redmond than Pilkington.

2 footed players who can score and create don''t grow on trees.

Pills is gonna need doctor nick from the Simpsons overseeing the medical to pass it!

I''m really surprised with how many aren''t bothered by this, £1m is surely a bargain. In terms of quality, the best winger we have (had) for goals / assists. Yes he''s had injury problems but he''s fit now! I Spose maybe he does have an attitude problem but I''d rather play him til Jan and then sell for a cut down fee if he''s had a poor half season rather than getting rid now. Hope I''m proved wrong if he goes. I would love Josh Murphy to get a string of games under his belt

[quote user="Wiz"]

Their fans seem happy with this:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=145635&sid=1671563615735f5b6b10f53941f4f39d

[/quote]

If he stays fit and doesn''t get the hump when left out of the team he should do well.

Trouble is I can''t see either, never mind both of those happening, can you ?

Either way if Cardiff are only risking a million down the swanee it''s a pretty cheap way to find out.