Sign in to follow this  

It''s getting a little worrying now ,, two wingers and a striker gone ,,certain senior players not getting a look in ,, and not one defensive signing ,, O''neil ? Maybe ,, but I would like to see another striker a CB and a RB at least ,,, ,, what is going on ?

Did you actually just finish your post with "wasgornon"?

Are you sending this from your wifi enabled tractor as well to complete the stereotype?

You ended your op with "wasgornon" what am I supposed to do?

It was that or just add "in traynun buh??"

1)Assuming Pilkington has actually gone then lets hope we sign a decent left sided player who can create, tackle, work etc so that we can let Surman leave for Bournemouth.

2) Sign a right back

3) Sign another experienced striker and then let Becchio go

4) Sign a good centre back and let Bassong go.

If Becchio and Bassong are not going to be played why wait for a replacement before releasing them?

Yes, we certainly need additions, but first of all we must base the team on players who are happy to play for us.

I think most people agree we need a dominant centre back, a quick right back and a left winger able to create chances.

How many of them we will get is another worrying question.

"If Becchio and Bassong are not going to be played why wait for a replacement before releasing them? "

Just possibly because we can''t afford it? I expect both are on significant wages, even after a relegation clause.

I would argue the fact that we cannot afford to buy in while we retain the services of unwanted players.

We had money spare from unused transfer funds last season, we have parachute payments and the earnings from last season ,, and there does have to be an amount of " speculation to accumulate" not saying do a " qpr" but we NEED these players ,,, it''s a necessity not a luxury .

I would be surprised if RVW ''s wages alone couldn''t cover the wages of a couple of competitive players .

As I said in the original post ,, I am worried by the apparent lack of urgency ,, and communication on the matter from the club .