Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Is this " Gunn " mark 2

This is going to end in tears, I see many similar things to Gunny time. All his buddy''s on the coaching staff, no direction on the pitch. Poor tactics on Sun, hope I''m wrong.

No because gunn was not McNally appoinment, Adams was and it would make him look a right wally if he sacked him after a few games so not going to happen anytime soon.

Said it before and I''ll say it again

"Hope I''m wrong" = cowardice

You aren''t confident in your viewpoint so add that you hope you are wrong as a get out clause. If you are going to have an opinion at least stand behind it properly, Jean Claude.

Btw my opinion is the reasoned opinion. I don''t have enough information to judge Neil Adams yet.

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]

Now where have I seen you say that before?

Was it last season......corporal Jones?

[quote user="martin peters boots "] No because gunn was not McNally appoinment, Adams was and it would make him look a right wally if he sacked him after a few games so not going to happen anytime soon. [/quote]I would be truly amazed if McNally ever wanted Neil Adams as manager , this is a Smith and Jones decision .

[quote user="Herman "]Please explain how it could be purely a Smith and Jones decision.[/quote]

Because the idiots own the club.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Herman "]Please explain how it could be purely a Smith and Jones decision.[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you miss-understood the question.

Herman wrote the following post at 13/08/2014 4:30 PM:

Please explain how it could be purely a Smith and Jones decision.

Well we don''t know if it was ''purely'' but they are the owners and all the decisions since Hughton have been remarkably similar to the days before Bowkett/McNally.

Like Cheap Cheap I cannot believe that McNally wanted Adams having searched Europe and beyond.

Let''s face it folks, it doesn''t make sense nor did the conversation in January between the owners and McNally.

It most certainly is not chickening out to add that we hope Adams does make a success of it but let''s see where we are after the Binner game eh?

OT Always good to read Lapps contributions. With his sharp sense of humour the Nelson must be one long laugh pre game. What larks!

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

I think you miss-understood the question.

[/quote]

And

I think you miss-understood the answer!

[quote user="Buh"]Said it before and I''ll say it again

"Hope I''m wrong" = cowardice

You aren''t confident in your viewpoint so add that you hope you are wrong as a get out clause. If you are going to have an opinion at least stand behind it properly, Jean Claude.

Btw my opinion is the reasoned opinion. I don''t have enough information to judge Neil Adams yet.[/quote]How can that be cowardice ? He''s just keeping an open mind and hoping that Adams gets it right, just as I am. The main reason we lost the game on Sunday was that we had ten men. I blame the player, Olsson for that and not Adams, as we were just getting the upper hand at the time IMO. It''s far too early to decide whether this will work but if everybody has decided that Adams is the wrong man it certainly won''t work as the negativity will feed into the squad and management. Get behind the team and let''s decide after 10 games or so which way we should go.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Herman wrote the following post at 13/08/2014 4:30 PM:

Please explain how it could be purely a Smith and Jones decision.

Well we don''t know if it was ''purely'' but they are the owners and all the decisions since Hughton have been remarkably similar to the days before Bowkett/McNally.

Like Cheap Cheap I cannot believe that McNally wanted Adams having searched Europe and beyond.

Let''s face it folks, it doesn''t make sense nor did the conversation in January between the owners and McNally.

It most certainly is not chickening out to add that we hope Adams does make a success of it but let''s see where we are after the Binner game eh?

OT Always good to read Lapps contributions. With his sharp sense of humour the Nelson must be one long laugh pre game. What larks![/quote]

Just lazy thinking to back up your dislike of S & J. Things going good=all McNally. Things going bad=all S&J. It''s a nonsense because none of us know what goes on upstairs.But some need a good old scapegoat when the poop hits the fan.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]This is going to end in tears, I see many similar things to Gunny time. All his buddy''s on the coaching staff, no direction on the pitch. Poor tactics on Sun, hope I''m wrong.[/quote]

Not sure about the "buddy''s on the coaching staff". How do you work that out? I would have thought that was what happened when Lambert and Hughton came in.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]OT Always good to read Lapps contributions. With his sharp sense of humour the Nelson must be one long laugh pre game. What larks![/quote]Thanks Bury. Laughing is so much better than all that hating.In fact, laughing at the haters is better still. [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Does that mean they get extra votes in the boardroom when decisions have to be made ? [:D]

certainly not

Gunn - little coaching experience

Adams - successful youth team manager plenty of coaching experience

Gunn lost 7-1 to lower end club

Adams lost 1-0 to a team expected to be top half at least

Its too early to write off Adams

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Does that mean they get extra votes in the boardroom when decisions have to be made ? [:D]

[/quote]

Irrelevant.

When Delia stomps her feet along with lardy Winnie they have the majority of shares and they can do what they damn well like.. they own the club.

Democracy at City will always come 2nd here!

Lennon was the best candidate out there. We didn''t even have to search Europe to know he was out there, we just had to look a bit further north.

I hope Adams succeeds. Both for himself and the clubs rise back to the Premier League, but I expected more from Sunday. The defeat I can take (just), but what annoyed me was how much the performance reminded me of the away days under Chris Hughton. Also, we looked off the pace compared to Wolves players.

I don''t know why managers come out and say ''we''ll do this, that, we''ll score goals, we''ll excite fans'' etc etc. Do your talking on the pitch. After Neil''s words, Sunday was just a massive let down - whether it''s the first game or not.

[quote user="Wiz"]

When Delia stomps her feet along with lardy Winnie they have the majority of shares and they can do what they damn well like.. they own the club.

[/quote]

Why the need to start yet another thread this morning saying the exact same thing ? Attention seeking maybe ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Why the need to start yet another thread this morning saying the exact same thing ? Attention seeking maybe ?

[/quote]

Of course ............and more exposure.

Yes Jenkins, not very nice, but hardly shocking when it comes from Wiz.

What is interesting is that it''s an insult coming from someone who likes to play the martyr when it comes to name calling. What a clown!