Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Calm down dear, its Win Win!

Now we all want Adams to do well I''m sure. The Chelsea game last season showed glimpses of ability the likes of which haven''t been seen since Lambert. Excellent performance and great tactical awareness.

Anyway point is if he does fail, surely we''ll get Lennon?

I''m still convinced Lennon and NCFC is a match made in heaven and the strength and passion the dream team of McNally and Lennon would bring would be as close to the Lambert glory days as possible.

Everyone''s got their opinion on Lennon and mine is it just feels like right man, right place, right time like it was with Lambert.

With all the talk of complacency and comfort zone being bandied about Lennon would be the right appointment.

Having said all that, if Adams delivers on his potential great, if not then hopefully we get Lennon.

Win win.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Now we all want Adams to do well I''m sure. The Chelsea game last season showed glimpses of ability the likes of which haven''t been seen since Lambert. Excellent performance and great tactical awareness.[/quote]You said it all in that first sentence Matt, there was no need to add any more. [Y]