Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Player bumped into N.Adams in Corridor at Colney this morning.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Adams wont ever pick him again and wants him sold by the end of the week.[/quote]Get back to TWTD binboy........

If this is true, then it''s a terrible indictment of the state of affairs at our club at the moment.

Which player was it Simmo?

Well those on here who wanted a strong manager should be happy.

That said Lennon would have given the player a "glasgow kiss"

[quote user="simmo_2"]Adams wont ever pick him again and wants him sold by the end of the week.[/quote]shouldn''t you be out nicking charity collection tins or something ?

Jeez, what''s going wrong with our club? I think we should sell up, pull out of the league and start from scratch a la Wimbledon...we might get back in about 10-15 years. I''m sure some of our resident keyboard warriors would take it on and do a fine job!

[quote user="I.S."]If this is true, then it''s a terrible indictment of the state of affairs at our club at the moment.

Which player was it Simmo?[/quote]

I am generalising what is going wrong at our club, it seems that anyone who has a bad word about Adams, no matter how small has to go. When we got relegated under Worthington (All those with daft little comments were still at school or full of smack I guess) he made some terrible decisions and signings. This is looking 10 times worse.

[quote user="simmo_2"] I am generalising what is going wrong at our club, it seems that anyone who has a bad word about Adams, no matter how small has to go. When we got relegated under Worthington (All those with daft little comments were still at school or full of smack I guess) he made some terrible decisions and signings. This is looking 10 times worse.[/quote]Oh right, so there was no player bumping into Adams. You just made it up to make a point. Then when people question your statement you accuse them of being "still at school or full of smack". Starting with the truth might be a better idea.

Really? We''ve kept the vast majority of our PL squad - surely a good thing - but will obviously lose a few. We were relegated, in case you didn''t notice.

How is it worse than last time, we''re trying to keep our players instead of getting rid of them and buying cheaper players on cheaper wages? Although in his first game Neil looked out of his depth, at least give him a few more games and some time to see who we get in and how many more go out.