Sign in to follow this  
(Northern) Irish Canary

Pink Un Debate

Hi folks,

Apologies if this is not the most appropriate location for this post, but here goes....

Can anyone advise where the Pink Un Debates can be accessed on the website? I''m not always able to tune in "live" and would like to view later in the evenings. When I click on ''Q&A'' it lists a debate from 18th June, but there have obviously been several since then.

Grateful if anyone can advise.

[quote user="Northern Irish Canary"]Hi folks, Apologies if this is not the most appropriate location for this post, but here goes.... Can anyone advise where the Pink Un Debates can be accessed on the website? I''m not always able to tune in "live" and would like to view later in the evenings. When I click on ''Q&A'' it lists a debate from 18th June, but there have obviously been several since then. Grateful if anyone can advise.[/quote]

Nope.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]They''re in here for now[/quote]For now?Does this mean a brand new shiny yellow plastic forum is on it''s way Pete? [:D]

[quote user="Northern Irish Canary"]Great, thanks Pete. I knew I wasn''t hallucinating and that there had been debates since 18th June.[/quote]

Hardly call them debates as in Q & A''s but just a load of glorified tweets.