Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Pilkingtons replacement.

So the sources which suggest Pilkington is leaving for Cardiff are very legit. Reports from BBC Wales and Oli himself in Cardiff''s post match interview last night pretty much confirm the departure of Anthony from our squad. Who are we going to replace him with?

Our very own Murphy? Or someone else Chung Yong-Lee from Bolton (who we''ve had ''rumoured'' links of interest in).

Who else?

I guess this means that Redmond is staying put, which IMO is better than having £5m which we won''t see spent on our first 11.

[quote user="hurricane"]Will Buckley from Brighton-available for 2.5 million, ambitious, potential.......oh wait.....sold .[/quote]

Just joined Sunderland

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Save the money untill we have a manager installed to spend it .[/quote]I thought you lot were happy with Mick?

We need a left footed winger:

James Mclean - Great option option to have in the championship, would be expensive, but worth it

Gary Mackay-Steven - good player, would be interesting to see how he''d do for us coming from the SPL

Matthew Etherington - regular starter in a Pulis team, on a free. But very old.

Andy Reid - Great last season in the championship in an average side; managed to get in the championship team of the year (which is why Etherington could just do a good job)

Joel Campell - could be really good at this level, either buy or loan from arsenal

George Boyd - don''t particularly like him (probably the hair) but has basically had a decent season in the prem and would do alright here, he won''t play much for hull this year i would''ve thought

Ross Wallace - takes a good free kick and Burnley reluctant to give him a long contract because he''s probably no prem quality, but good at this level (had to look this one up, I think he could do a job)

Robbie Brady - could be expensive

Chris Commons - not really good enough

Gael Kakuta (loan) - doubtful

Sammi Ameobi

Tom Ince - might be able to get a loan deal if we offer generous amount of money (Bruce might think he''s ready for the prem now though, so perhaps not very realistic)

Ravel Morrisson - horrible person, but absolutely great player, quick with great technical ability. (his head might not be able to fit through our doorway though)

Other option- buy a LB and push olsson up to LM, he pretty quick, solid and puts in great crosses.

It''ll be some bargain basement aging freebee imo.

[quote user="Wiz"]It''ll be some bargain basement aging freebee imo.[/quote]You''re probably as mobile as Pilks. Polish your boots son.........

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Save the money untill we have a manager installed to spend it .[/quote]I thought you lot were happy with Mick?[/quote]I wonder which one of the two of us is a regular poster on Twtd ? [/quote]THANKS! You''ve just confirmed as I suspected, you''re yet another account of Waveney.What on earth do you get out of it? [:^)]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries.....and that doesn''t include the account you set up on TWTD in my name and using my avatar.Tw@t.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Save the money untill we have a manager installed to spend it .[/quote]I thought you lot were happy with Mick?[/quote]I wonder which one of the two of us is a regular poster on Twtd ? [/quote]THANKS! You''ve just confirmed as I suspected, you''re yet another account of Waveney.What on earth do you get out of it? [:^)]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries.....and that doesn''t include the account you set up on TWTD in my name and using my avatar.Tw@t.[/quote]Totally wrong but then you thick as sh1t types usually are ...binner

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Totally wrong but then you thick as sh1t types usually are ...binner [/quote]Resorting to insults is a sure sign you''ve lost..I''m too bright for you  ‏@Sparky46153529.Seriously, why do you bother?