Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Tony Pulis

Could be on his way out of palace due to lack of funds and backing in transfers.....wonder if the chairman will stick or twist with a couple of days left to the start of the season?!!

They could do......if they are scouring the UK and Europe for the best standout candidate we could be in trouble?!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Oh no!!  They''ll be after our Neil now. [:''(][/quote]

The Neil we have or the Neil we want?

[quote user="Davness"][quote user="lappinitup"]Oh no!!  They''ll be after our Neil now. [:''(][/quote]

The Neil we have or the Neil we want?[/quote]

We? I''d rather the Neil we have.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Pulis has left Palace by mutual consent. Get him here now.[/quote]Would you have said that after he left Stoke ?

[quote user="swindoncanary"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Pulis has left Palace by mutual consent. Get him here now.[/quote]Would you have said that after he left Stoke ?[/quote] Yes. He is a bruiser who gets the best out if limited ability and plays to that strength. He would drag Norwich back into the premiership just like Lambert did. But don''t worry about Pulis coming here he is not a puppet.

I agree with you G&Y.

I think Pulis has impressed everybody with what he has done at Palace. He certainly had a reputation at Stoke but has almost reinvented himself.

If we cop another loss this weekend and I was in McNally''s position I would be making two calls - one to Lennon and one to Pulis and the best man wins from there as I truly believe that both would do an outstanding job here. 

No point getting excited about it, Doncaster and Munby might have gone but it''s obvious who still appoints managers, Pulis will be replacing a premiership manager before Neil Adams is even given a sternly worded letter or whatever dross it was that they served up in January.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]Pulis has left Palace by mutual consent. Get him here now.[/quote]

Why would he come to club that won''t release money for transfers. When he''s just left one in the premier league?

Not happening in a million years. Bottom half championship football with little spend is out motto this season