charlton

mcveigh

safri

marney

brennan

leon

thorne

ashton injured(we hope), hucks rested.

be interesting to see if we can avoid that poor cup record of ours.

....NOT MUCH TO TALK ABOUT REALLY FIRST HALF. LEON TRYING TOO HARD PERHAPS. BIT DISJOINTED AGAIN I GUESS BECAUSE THEY ARENT USED TO PLAYING TOGETHER AND NOBODY HAS A CLUE WHO IS GOING TO MAKE A RUN WHERE....

HO HUM..

we want to win this tonight, no hucks even on the bench, some players going through the motion and being hussled out of most of the fifty fifties.

still ipswich are losing

*Yawn* Am I the only one who finds this the most dull, uninspiring Norwich match in recent years?

If we can''t get a result against MK Dons in 90 minutes - well - I won''t say anything.

If we lose this and Worthington talks about work rate and posatives even I''ll start to worry

...wish he''d scored. I want to go to bed...

...Jarrett on for Marney... that''ll send me straight to sleep anyway..

yay we beat the formidable kindergarden team that is mk dons - great - we must be headed for glory this season....we are absolutely awful and im sorry but we are going nowhere this season - and no im not a binner before anyone has a go - and yes i AM a loyal supporter - i stayed in 2nite specifically to listen to this crap.... this is a very low ebb for me at the moment - tonight i was ashamed of us....we didnt try, we didnt fight and we got lucky!! still at least leon has been watching didier drogba!!!!

I was looking forward to penalties as well.. Was hoping Greeno would get the chance to finally save one.

But anyway, A win is a win. Ill take it.

I am happy to play s**t and win any day.

And it sound like we did...

More concerned that Hucks and Ashton 50:50 for Saturday.

although it aint league, it is also our first away win since over  a season!

Sounds as though the "entertainment" value in that match was pretty close to zero. I''m extremely glad that I didn''t waste time, effort and hard earned cash to go and watch that rubbish.

[quote]Sounds as though the "entertainment" value in that match was pretty close to zero. I''m extremely glad that I didn''t waste time, effort and hard earned cash to go and watch that rubbish.[/quote]

I did waste, time money and half a day off...possibly the dullest game I have ever watched...the goal summed it up...worth the effort for Chorleys missed pen hoooooooffffffffff

Luckily i only had a half an hour drive to see this game, we were shocking, it was painful to watch. The only thing that kept me entertained (other than the half time entertainment) were the blokes on the left side who sang for pretty much the whole game! Am dreading Saturday.