Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Fer / Redmond will they play tomorrow ?

With the adams saying there has been bids that haven''t matched our price tag , will the club risk these players and play on until we accept a offer ? or not select them as going to be sold and we don''t want to risk injury ? be interesting to see the team sheet !

I don''t think we''ll see Fer in a Norwich shirt again.

Redmond? I wouldn''t play him just because I don''t actually think he''s that good. But I''m sure he''ll be in the eleven.

stoke seem pretty keen i think he will go i don''t know where he is from but he lived in Birmingham before and stoke isn''t that far away he might want to move back up that way ?

A bit like Pilkington both their heads have probably been turbed so likely they won''t be committed. Best freeze them out in the reserves, play some of the u21s until we can secure a couple of hungry young loanees from one of the big clubs .

If either are to be omitted due to transfer concerns, I''d think it it more likely to be Fer than Redmond as NA seems more determined to keep the latter. And NA can also use ''not match fit'' as a reason.

The odd thing is that for the sort of figure mentioned that we''d accept for Fer (''8 figures'' acc to myfootballwriter, so £10m), if I were a supporter of the side who signed him I''d be expecting a much better/influential player than he is. But then I suppose we have seen guys like Long go for 12m and McCormack for 11m, so why not.

I don''t think people realise how important Redmond would be to our team. Yes he loses the ball when he has it but atleast he try''s to make something happen every time he gets it. The only reason he started upfront is because lafferty/hooper were both injured or not up to fitness.

As it stands either deal for fer/Redmond will go through last minute if it does. As Adams said re wood, he''s looked at 100s of players. Same applys for Redmond and fer. If they were 1st choice players for teams they would have gone out and paid the asking price from window day 1.

Looking at the quality of players in the championship last season , I remain optimistic we will see both of them until jan atleast.

I agree. Redmond was useless at Wolves, but who wasn''t?! His pace and (hopefully) improved delivery are vital to our season. He won''t be here for 5-10 years but if he has a decent season, gets us up, has another decent season, we could be selling him for £15-20m.

The radio presenter said there had been no acceptable offers for the pair yet..so I assume that when the offers are acceptable. .........

100% Wiz, its the price we pay for being relegated...

These two players clearly don''t want to play in the Championship. I am sure their agents are working away and the game of poker with these two is coming to a conclusion. We have to trust McNally to get the best price and use the money wisely.

But to see Adams getting the brunt for this is so wrong, the blame lies with the management of this team since last August and that has to lie with Hughton, McNally and the board. Adams has inherited a situation where he was always going to be playing a waiting game with these players...In a way I feel sorry for him as his hands are tied..

[quote user="hurricane"]A bit like Pilkington both their heads have probably been turbed so likely they won''t be committed.[/quote]That''s not particularly fair on the Sikh or Muslim communities.

Both will be kept safe until they''re sold next week imo.......ditto Howson and maybe Hooper.

If there have been any bids, they seem to have been largely made through the press. How many genuine bids we have received, we may never know. I personally hope that we shall stick to the mantra "We don''t need to sell", and demand high fees. We hope to get to the Premiership soon, and we certainly don''t want to have to pay much more to find replacements than we are being offered currently.

Adams in an interview was certainly a little bit cagey over the possible selection of Fer. This may be to deny the knowledge to Watford, or it may be genuinely that Fer is not yet fully match fit.

I would have thought that the possibility of either player being left out to prevent loss of sale value, is a minor concern. We need to win, and we need to put out the most effective team. We are not blessed with too many top players, and these two are obviously among our best. If they are in form and fit, let''s play them.

[quote user="Wiz"]Both will be kept safe until they''re sold next week imo.......ditto Howson and maybe Hooper.[/quote]Am I bovvered?Am I bovvered though?Do I look bovvered?No cos I ain’t bovvered.I''m not bovvered.I AIN''T BOVVERED! [:@]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]Both will be kept safe until they''re sold next week imo.......ditto Howson and maybe Hooper.[/quote]Am I bovvered?Am I bovvered though?Do I look bovvered?No cos I ain’t bovvered.I''m not bovvered.I AIN''T BOVVERED! [:@]

[/quote]

yeah but wiz is right

[quote user="skeps"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]Both will be kept safe until they''re sold next week imo.......ditto Howson and maybe Hooper.[/quote]Am I bovvered?Am I bovvered though?Do I look bovvered?No cos I ain’t bovvered.I''m not bovvered.I AIN''T BOVVERED! [:@]

[/quote]

yeah but wiz is right[/quote]Am I bovvered though?Do I look bovvered?No cos I ain’t bovvered.I''m not bovvered.I AIN''T BOVVERED! [:@]