Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Getting annoyed at peoples' attitude

I don''t think people are anti Adams we all want him to do well.....it''s deffo a hangover from the past two seasons of such utter crud that Sunday just appeared to follow suit with strange team selection and poor performance.

This weeks reaction is taking more into account and maybe we should take stock of what good things we still have and support Adams to the full.

Considering that Watford have scored 3 goals at Carrow Rd in 3 of their last 4 visits may I suggest that Saturday evening on here will be a blood fest.

The funniest posters are always those ones who get on their cyber-soapboxes and write 2,000 word essays angry complaining about others on the board rather than discussing the club itself. I always enjoy the irony.I don''t think a manager who''s never won a game of football as a manager at the professional level was the right man to turn around a relegated club, handle the difficult process of dismantling and rebuilding the squad and instilling a winning mentality but now he''s here I''m happy to let him get on with it. He could have done with a few year''s in the lower leagues before jumping in to the Norwich role but what can you do?