Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We Deserve The Truth!.

After my ''leap of faith'' regarding Worthy and the Board, and other supporters who have also made that leap ages ago. There are now new worrying rumours needing to be squashed.

If there is any major reason, other than the stated injuries, why certain players were left out against MK Dons last night, then we as City supporters, deserve to be told the truth, now!.

Worthy in the Pink Un, has stated quite clearly that Ashton is not for sale, indeed he went further and said he was not looking to sell anyone.

So if Deano or Hucks were sold, I would then call upon all City supporters to demand Worthy''s immediate resignation, simply for being lied to in my opinion!.

This would also apply to the Board.

As of today, thousands of us are behind Nigel and the Board, if they betray that trust, they will never have it again I would suggest!.

[quote]After my ''leap of faith'' regarding Worthy and the Board, and other supporters who have also made that leap ages ago. There are now new worrying rumours needing to be squashed. If there is any major r...[/quote]

In all honesty I think they both had knocks.  However, I think if Hux and or Deano were sold it would be completely against Worthy''s wishes and he would resign out of principle.  I think Worthy is telling the truth, he has no intention of selling either of those players but at the end of the day it up to the board!  That''s what worries me............

Calm Down...

Last time I checked players DO pick up injuries,
and last time I checked managers DO rest players in cup ties.

I''m right behind you IF we''ve been lied to, but do you think Worthington is really that stupid?

Rumours are created my Newspaper reporters & fans, what more can he do other than announce that these players are not for sale. I do however feel that the Board have left it to Worthy to try & dampen the rumour flames & the Board have been conspicuos by their absence & lack of comments regarding the situation.

Wiz, you ask for the truth, but doesn''t Worthy telling you they''ve got knocks strike you as the truth itself?? Worthy has said all along that Ashton isn''t for sale, so lets leave it at that and let the saddo newspaper monkeys fight it out amongst themselves!

Personally, regardless of if we get anyone else in or not, I can''t wait for the transfer window to close! I used to hate the thing, but at least it gets the press off our backs for three or four months!

As I said on another thread, and this is not a "Carl Cort seen in ASDA!!" type thing, I was in the city yesterday and my wife clearly saw a limping Dean Ashton walking past Halfords while I was in there buying a bit for my bike. So there. 

Yes, let''s have a board and chairman like our ruritanian neighbours.

" I say you chaps, we''ve rather short of the the old folding stuff so if any of you want one of our players just pipe up, what ! "

The board knows what it is doing. It''s job is running our club not dancing to the tune of ragbag papers who have not the wit not ability to produce anything much above a daily diet of witless drivel.

If some fans are so dimwitted that they take notice of such twaddle then so be it. But don''t gripe when the board doesn''t bother to sink that low. Nor complain when they maintain a certain degree of confidentiality. We heard little or nothing until both Ashton and Huckerby were signed.

I suspect the same applies to sales as it does to signings.

I wouldnt have played them even if they were fit. You dont want them crocked in a league cup match against a lower league club. It was a good time to give the others a run out

[quote]After my ''leap of faith'' regarding Worthy and the Board, and other supporters who have also made that leap ages ago. There are now new worrying rumours needing to be squashed. If there is any major r...[/quote]

The trouble is even after you''ve been told the truth you still don''t want to believe it.Pray tell how the hell can Worthy or the board win

Christ how many times do you want worthy to say he''s staying? Im already sick of it after the second denial. (Deano is this months Essien, perhaps?)

[quote]I wouldnt have played them even if they were fit. You dont want them crocked in a league cup match against a lower league club. It was a good time to give the others a run out[/quote]

That''s a good point.  It could be fair to say that the FA Cup game against the Hammers contributed to our relegation after Bentley and Helveg were injured.

[quote]The trouble is even after you''ve been told the truth you still don''t want to believe it.Pray tell how the hell can Worthy or the board win[/quote]

Oh trust me No Legs, I want to believe it, them and you, I really do.

With that in mind, I thought a gentle reminder of what''s been said, wouldn''t go amiss.

With a home game coming up fast, nothing will happen yet, its next week we have to worry about.

And remember, I have a precident to think about here with Chris Sutton!.

"With that in mind, I thought a gentle reminder of what''s been said, wouldn''t go amiss."

Would be that the fourth or fifth reminder? Besides we will probably have another denial, and some more newspaper rumours today. BORING. As it happens Im off to colney in a bit, Ill happily hold worthy and the team at gunpoint and ask for the truth... IF your prepared to pay for my legal costs?

[quote]"With that in mind, I thought a gentle reminder of what''s been said, wouldn''t go amiss." Would be that the fourth or fifth reminder? Besides we will probably have another denial, and some more newspa...[/quote]

What we need Trent, is a statement from the Chairman, a la Jordon, saying ''hands off'', sadly this has yet to be done!.

maybe the club should refund the people who purchased shares which purchased Hucks initially

the club needed the money to move forward, we delivered

the should return the money if Hucks or Deano go as this is a definite move backwards

[quote]What we need Trent, is a statement from the Chairman, a la Jordon, saying ''hands off'', sadly this has yet to be done!.[/quote]

Yes but we have had more than one from the manager, Worthy stated yesterday that he isnt for sale, and he would not be sold. Personally Id rather we would stop going on about it so Dean can be out of the press and he can concentrate on his football!

But anyway, off to Colney now. Ill go hunt down Worthy for you, I dont want you getting worried Wiz!

"the club needed the money to move forward, we delivered

the should return the money if Hucks or Deano go as this is a definite move backwards"

THEY ARENT GOING ANYWHERE!