Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Watford.......bring it on!

Really looking forward to tomorrow, there has been so much doom and gloom on here I feel everything will be much better come 5pm.

We need a good couple of results to get us started I think tomorrow we will show our class and strength. As a true supporter I will continue to back the team and standby them, so many on here are already slating the club after one game.

Lets get going in the Champ.

Yes!

With you all the way I can''t wait hoping for a good game and a good performance.

There''s nothing sweeter than the sound of silence on here post a good win.

Yes I hope we do Watford like any other team want to beat us all depends what Norwich team turns up

If we win you can expect 1 or 2 things to happen on this message board.

It''ll either go very quiet and you''ll see hardly any posts on here, OR, we didn''t win in the right way or the players revolted against the manager and played in their own style.

Without Olsson and with Garrido, we could be in trouble down our left, but let''s hope that if Fer plays, and O''Neil, plus Lafferty, we can do enough elsewhere to gain the points.

We are playing a good side, but we need the confidence which comes from winning, so urge them on and forget any reservations you may have!

Just have that horrible feeling Deeney & Vydra will cause are back four so much trouble. Especially with Garrido & Whittaker in it and Martin at centre back. Play the diamond and i think there wingbacks will have a field day. I never wanna see that diamond with Hoolahan in it played away from home ever again.

Bring it on, big support and three points for Neil and the lads. Not sure how many of the whingers on here actually go to games, apart from Highland whose opinion I highly respect.

Let the whingers stay in bed waving their white flags and pulling their tenna pants up really tight, let the rest of us get out there cheer the lads on. OTBC

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

We need a good couple of results to get us started I think tomorrow we will show our class and strength.

[/quote]

What strength in midfield, if Hoolahan and Surman are playing.