Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Pulis?

Hey wiz, at what age approximately do you turn into a bitter, twisted old man that projects his hatred of the world In general towards a football team that a long time ago he prentended to give a s4it about? I just want to be on the look out for the tipping point. 45-50?

Is Adams the man for the job? I don''t know, none of us know yet. Those that are trashing him already are part of the problem.

Buh wrote the following post at 15/08/2014 11:44 AM:

Is Adams the man for the job? I don''t know, none of us know yet. Those that are trashing him already are part of the problem.

---------------------------------

I agree, we need to see what he''s going to do as our manager first, we can''t pass judgement at this stage. On the other hand, I find it strange how many people think the sun shines out of his @rse and that he''s an excellent manager, for me we have to wait and see.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Buh wrote the following post at 15/08/2014 11:44 AM:

I agree, we need to see what he''s going to do as our manager first, we can''t pass judgement at this stage. On the other hand, I find it strange how many people think the sun shines out of his @rse and that he''s an excellent manager, for me we have to wait and see.[/quote]

Has anybody honestly ever said that on here?I wasn''t happy about his appointment but i am not going to hammer him for every tiny thing that he does. Some of the overkill on here is absolutely pathetic and frankly embarrasing. Some posters need to grow up and stop expecting us to suddenly be back to the brilliant Lambert days.He''s had one game where he can say it''s his team and has to take full responsibilty for it''s failure. The other five are irrelevant in the greater scheme of things and shouldn''t be used as a shitty stick to beat him with.

Herman "Some posters need to grow up and stop expecting us to suddenly be back to the brilliant Lambert days.

He''s had one game where he can say it''s his team and has to take full responsibilty for it''s failure. The other five are irrelevant in the greater scheme of things and shouldn''t be used as a * stick to beat him with."

Well said Herman, the whole situation is absurd. I really hope we can get a win on Saturday to shut all these idiots up!

It''s not easy and people need to remember that. Ask some of the older, wiser posters the ups and many downs they''ve seen over the decades.

Herman wrote the following post at 15/08/2014 5:35 PM:

Has anybody honestly ever said that on here?

-------------------------------------------------

Yes, it was a long discussion, something I wouldn''t like to repeat as its very hard to reason with this sort of person who thinks in this way, much like the people who want Adams gone after just one game, it pathetic. Everyone has their own opinion, but at this moment in time, I don''t see how anyone can have such a strong feeling either for or against Adams.

Yes please.

If we want to be a Premiership team we need a manager like him. Knows how to keep a team in that league. I still don''t think Stoke were ever as bad as many made out, pretty one dimensional (but very good at that one dimension) and very aggressive. But they had a very decent players in his time. And he then went to Palace and turned a side that looked destined to finish bottom of the league into a midtable side.

Can''t imagine he''ll have to wait to long for a job like West Ham, or WBA to come along though.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="mrs miggins"]Buh wrote the following post at 15/08/2014 11:44 AM:

I agree, we need to see what he''s going to do as our manager first, we can''t pass judgement at this stage. On the other hand, I find it strange how many people think the sun shines out of his @rse and that he''s an excellent manager, for me we have to wait and see.[/quote]

Has anybody honestly ever said that on here?[/quote]Wiz did.  Ironic, huh?Or did you mean "has anybody who isn''t courting attention"?

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 15/08/2014 7:17 PM:

Wiz did. Ironic, huh? Or did you mean "has anybody who isn''t courting attention"?

--------------------

ahh the pinkun, where one person can have contradicting views within a matter of moments.

I don''t mind people changing their minds over time, that''s a natural part of having some kind of intellect.What I mind is "people" who zoom from pole to pole and deny they''d ever held an opposing view.If Norwich City wins its next ten games, Wiz will be the first to say "I knew Neil was Walker Mk 2" forgetting all the sh*t he''s posted recently.That''s why he deserves the same attention you''d give to a pimple on the end of your nose.

Fear for the man if he loses his first game in charge! The clamour for Malky will be relentless! If there were a vacancy would I take Pulis? Of cause I would because I think he would get this squad promoted at the 1st attempt. Also those slating his ''style'' of football clearly didn''t watch his Palace team. All irrelevant though because we have a manager who has had 1 fricking game.

[quote user="JF"]Fear for the man if he loses his first game in charge! The clamour for Malky will be relentless! If there were a vacancy would I take Pulis? Of cause I would because I think he would get this squad promoted at the 1st attempt. Also those slating his ''style'' of football clearly didn''t watch his Palace team. All irrelevant though because we have a manager who has had 1 fricking game.[/quote]

I slate his style, as it s dire. palace did not play good football they played effective football which got the job done. Take a look at the palace forum, while pleased with results they certainly at no point go on about the beautiful game. Anyone who thinks Pulis teams play attractive football clearly didn''t see any of the 6 snore fests from the last three seasons.

People see what they believe they should. His palace team played no different to any of the other teams in the bottom half of the table. Watched several of their games and it was no more hoof ball than our play or any others around there.

If Pulis left because he wanted greater control of football matters and signings(as far as I know) how would that fit with Norwichs new structure and directors of football?

KiwiScot wrote the following post at 15/08/2014 10:18 PM:

If Pulis left because he wanted greater control of football matters and signings(as far as I know) how would that fit with Norwichs new structure and directors of football?

-----------------------------------------

I think the point was he feels he''s been lied to. The people above him apparently told him they would get him the likes of Caulker and gylfi sigurdsson with their bids, of course they went elsewhere.

Although I doubt he would consider us having been voted manager of the season in the premier league, if he did come here (which I realise isn''t an option atm) then I think he''d take us up with his ''effective'' football as well as getting us to stay in the Prem. However, I couldn''t put up with him for more than a season in the premier league.