Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Pulis?

You all desperately clamour to how we need to play "The Norwich Way" in the wake of Hughton and then you all jump on board the Pulis hoofball bandwagon.

Why? Because Sky Sports News told you he was a genius?

Take a look at yourselves, hypocrisy.

I actually don''t care about this norwich way people talk about

Just winning games and not knowing that if we go a goal down that the games already lost would do

No the football is dire. Can no one remember the games against Stoke and Palace? We might not be playing sparkling football ourselves but personally I''d rather aspire to decent football than being a prem club at any cost.

IMO Pulis is a very good manager. He did wonders at Stoke and is very astute in the transfer market. The playing style may not be pretty but it got Stoke an FA Cup final and European football out of it plus they''ve been in the Premiership now for five years.

I would love him here but we''ve already got a manager and I don''t think he''ll be going anywhere for a while based on what happened with Hughton.

[quote user="Buh"]You all desperately clamour to how we need to play "The Norwich Way" in the wake of Hughton and then you all jump on board the Pulis hoofball bandwagon.

Why? Because Sky Sports News told you he was a genius?

Take a look at yourselves, hypocrisy.[/quote]

If you left your keyboard for long enough to stop spewing sarcasm and vitriol to watch the turnaround Pulis instigated at Palace last season ( where in fact they made us look pathetic in our own attempt at avoiding relegation ) you probably wouldn''t have bothered us with your latest post .

Hoofball by any other name is hoofball. It''s his system. Norwich fans would put up with it for about 4 minutes. It''s like you want the next failed manager in as quick as possible.

1 game, that''s how long Neil Adams has had, 1 game. You cry out for pulis because you can''t reason properly. Like a caveman unable to understand fire or the flaming ball in the sky. Take a breath and try and engage the brain. Once.

What guarantees are there he would be any better than Adams given our players.

I know you are bitter I made fun of you once but get over it. You posted "wasgornon" and I called you on it, perhaps try to be less of a farmer eh?

So you guys want someone famed for hoofball, and who walked out his squad 2 days before a season starts?

Also, considering Norwich are not exactly able to splash the cash, and that''s apparently the reason he left Palace, why would he join us?

Yes, lets abandon the long term aim of attractive football, not much need to keep the ball on the ground, lets revert to hoof football!

We could even employ ball boys to sit outside Morrisons, King Street and the train station to retrieve the hoofed balls

Tony Pulis indeed!!...Ha! That''s a good one!

No Buh not bitter . You wrongly associated a perfectly normal four letter English phrase , with a phrase distorted by a Norfolk dialect .

I am just asking why you cannot use your prolific posting to some more constructive use than constant criticism of the posts from others .

Is it because somebody upset you ?

I''ve always been a Pulis-fan, while I''m aware that many on this forum had their reservations about him. In fact I''m glad it''s changing. If the choice is between winning ugly and losing ugly the choice is really a no brainer. Btw, as our "star" players of last season have left or are leaving, winning pretty seems to be less and less of an option.

[quote user="Brightside"]IMO Pulis is a very good manager. He did wonders at Stoke and is very astute in the transfer market. The playing style may not be pretty but it got Stoke an FA Cup final and European football out of it plus they''ve been in the Premiership now for five years.

I would love him here but we''ve already got a manager and I don''t think he''ll be going anywhere for a while based on what happened with Hughton.[/quote]

I disagree that Pulis is ''astute'' in the transfer market. Stoke became big spenders during his tenure and were generally left with players of little resale value. Effectively spending a fortune to stay clear of relegation and produce dire football.

Well it didn''t take people long did it - one of the main reasons given for binning CH was his negativity, and that we wanted more attacking intent - well, you don''t really get that from Pulis. I have plenty of time for him, but he is certainly not for pretty football that we were supposedly after.

It does seem that some are, rather unfairly IMO, judging Adams and our intentions this season based on one single game, away from home, to a ''fancied'' side. It didn''t work out for us but we know he wants to play ''properly'' so why not give him a chance before binning him for ''anti'' football.

And someone mentioned ''we are losing all our decent players''....really? We have lost 3 (if Pilks goes) all on our terms, and based on last season the only one we will miss is Snod. This may change in the next week, but we are faring far better than Fulham or Cardiff in terms of transfers out, of their PL regulars.

100 % Yes. remember the last manager that liked tracksuits!! Not a yes man which is what the board want.. He knows what he wants and he gets it out of his players. he would be perfect to get us back to the premiership. if not somebody else will snap him up.

Now we dcan see and judge the ambition of our sinless board and stupid owners.

Pullis = Successful Experienced Manager.

Adams = Radio Presenter. 

[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]

Now we can see and judge the ambition of our spineless board and stupid owners.

Pulis = Successful Experienced Manager.

Adams = Radio Presenter. 

[:|]

[/quote]

Thats better! [:$]

Wiz you old duffer can you conceive in your tiny brain thy perhaps pulis might not want to come here as he is almost guaranteed the first struggling premier league managers job.

Had you considered we were going to give our manager more than one game to prove himself?

I hope we smash Watford tomorrow so you cry into your radio your fu4king binner.

[quote user="Buh"]Wiz you old duffer can you conceive in your tiny brain thy perhaps pulis might not want to come here as he is almost guaranteed the first struggling premier league managers job. Had you considered we were going to give our manager more than one game to prove himself? I hope we smash Watford tomorrow so you cry into your radio your fu4king binner.[/quote]

He''s had more than 1 game you binner scum boy.

[quote user="Stone"][quote user="Brightside"]IMO Pulis is a very good manager. He did wonders at Stoke and is very astute in the transfer market. The playing style may not be pretty but it got Stoke an FA Cup final and European football out of it plus they''ve been in the Premiership now for five years.

I would love him here but we''ve already got a manager and I don''t think he''ll be going anywhere for a while based on what happened with Hughton.[/quote]

I disagree that Pulis is ''astute'' in the transfer market. Stoke became big spenders during his tenure and were generally left with players of little resale value. Effectively spending a fortune to stay clear of relegation and produce dire football.[/quote]

I agree with the resale value comment but I thinks that’s because a lot of the players he bought were bought because of what they could do Stoke at that time not what they could possibly bring in return at a later date. I would still class Pulis as astute. He signed Shawcross, Kitson and James Beattie who were great for them as well as getting Woodgate and I believe Upson on a free too.

So you count the mess he was parachuted into last season as a chance, you brain dead scummer?

The run of games he was given last season was impossible and you know it moron.

As I said I hope we smash Watford so you cry yourself to sleep Saturday night.

[quote user="Buh"]So you count the mess he was parachuted into last season as a chance, you brain dead scummer? The run of games he was given last season was impossible and you know it moron. As I said I hope we smash Watford so you cry yourself to sleep Saturday night.[/quote]

Sunderland managed it you thicko...........and who settled for a draw at Chelsea just to look good on his CV?............a game we needed to win btw blue boy.

[quote user="Buh"]So you count the mess he was parachuted into last season as a chance, you brain dead scummer?

The run of games he was given last season was impossible and you know it moron.

As I said I hope we smash Watford so you cry yourself to sleep Saturday night.[/quote]Well lets hope we have more than one shot on target this weekend from Adams all out sexy attacking football that somehow manages to more dull than Hughtons . Adams is dead man walking and has been since he was appointed , its a matter of when not if , and for Citys sake the sooner he goes the better as clueless does not do him justice .