Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Pulis?

Rumoured to have left Palace after holding crisis talks with the chairman..

Would you take him?

Me too, YES. Especially after seeing palace''s run in last season.

Absolutely. It still haunts me that City were some 8 points above Palace when they signed him, Tbh. I cannot imagine that he''d be left without a Prem team for too long.

Is this the same Tony Pulis that when he was at Stoke nobody and I mean nobody on this messageboard wanted within a million miles of Norwich city ?

Oh dear me fickle or what ?

times have changed somewhat for us wouldn''t you agree til?...youknow with us being relegated instead of being a stable premier league club

''''Adams is not going to be sacked after 1 game, and Pulis is not going to take over''''

That wasnt the question, Mr Angry

.I used to despise TP , but, he has proved over the last few years that he can get teams, on a limited budget, to perform.

No one, not Wenger , Ferguson or Mourniho, looks forward to playing a Pulis Team.

The Lame Dipshits and morty''s of this place didn''t want him last year as our situation regressed because there was nobody better than CH out there.

Now they look stupid. Frickin'' idiot losers.

Yes, bloody well sign him up now and get rid of that useless dud Adams, send him back to Radio Snorefolk for all I care, he is not a football manager!!!

I don''t like Pulis. I don''t like his football.

But he knows how to make a mediocre team over-perform.

That''s why I''d have him here right now.

Yes, I couldn''t see it happening though, as the board has no bottle, and no intention of spending any money, hence why NA got the job.A clear example of this is when they said "no-one was available in January".

I want to cheer and I would do just that on Saturday if he was introduced as our new manager. I want to see someone with a bit of steel and a bit of fire in his belly. I am fed up with two years of loosing and waiting for the good times. I don''t have faith in Delia any longer, nor her husband. She can do one more thing to redeem herself before retiring and that is give us a good manager who can lead us back to the promised land.[:D]

Jenkins wrote the following post at 14/08/2014 10:50 PM:

So you lot would sack our manager after one game in the Championship.

You do make me laugh.

-------------------------------------------

Although it would be harsh on Adams even you have to admit Pulis is much more likely than Adams to get us up.......someone with experience and to get the best out of players v an inexperienced coach.

No brainer, but I doubt Pulis would come here in a rush after getting Manager of the Season.