Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Telegraph Fantasy Football

I normally do this with my mates league but i haven''t heard from him yet so might jump in. Still the best FF game out there.

Not letting me join your league ATM, may just be a site glitch, may be that Ive lashed it up, will try again later.____________________________________________________________________________________Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore and Davitt. "Neville Davitt scored two in`t last minute and Frank Haggerty saved a penalty."

No, there is some problem. It won''t let me join as well. I think the op needs to check with the Telegraph.

Typed in your name and pin and get this weird message. My other league let me sign up no problem.

There was a problem with processing your form:

• (NO_LEAGUE) No chairman league record read in GFM::LeagueFootball::leagueInfo!

[quote user="Herman "]Typed in your name and pin and get this weird message. My other league let me sign up no problem.

• (NO_LEAGUE) No chairman league record read in GFM::LeagueFootball::leagueInfo!

[/quote]

Had exactly the same issue and the same message, team picked and named but cannot join the league, Im assuming it was free entry and no need to upgrade?There was a problem with processing your form:(NO_LEAGUE) No chairman league record read in GFM::LeagueFootball::leagueInfo!

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="Herman "]Typed in your name and pin and get this weird message. My other league let me sign up no problem.

[/quote]

Had exactly the same issue and the same message, team picked and named but cannot join the league, Im assuming it was free entry and no need to upgrade?There was a problem with processing your form:(NO_LEAGUE) No chairman league record read in GFM::LeagueFootball::leagueInfo!

[/quote]If I try to join one of the public leagues , eg Arsenal Fans then its saying that I have registered for the Norwichtalk league. So have registered but glitch on page not allowing access to any data on that league at the mo.

Odd one. Maybe CJRV hasn''t registered fully. I''ll contact Telegraph to see if it is just a glitch their end.

Its weird because sometimes i log in and i can see my team and the mini league with the other 5 added teams. But sometimes i log in and i have no mini league and have to pick a new team again.

It works now. Got in touch with them and they fixed it. Haven''t a clue what was wrong though.

Just a reminder to those that haven''t done this before to turn your team to ''private'' setting,otherwise anyone can see what choices you have made.

[quote user="Herman "]Just a reminder to those that haven''t done this before to turn your team to ''private'' setting,otherwise anyone can see what choices you have made. [/quote]Bump.Good luck to all that have joined.