Sign in to follow this  
Buh

No Live Stream Today...

Does this mean the ridiculous comments of those that don''t go to games gets better or worse as they base their opinions around what the thought they maybe heard on the radio?

Some wont even get the radio so will base their dodgy opinions on other peoples dodgy opinions.

I won''t even get that, no. I won''t really have an opinion on today, but we really have to stop with this "don''t go to all the games/not a real fan" nonsense.

Regardless of what you wish Buh, EVERYONE is entitled to express their opinion on the game with or without your permission.

Yes, you are allowed. I never said you weren''t. It says more about you that you would jump to that conclusion so quickly though.

You are welcome to your opinion.

Your uniformed opinion.

although you''re right, if you only listen or just see the scoreline you can''t really have a proper informed opinion of your own, you really don''t have to be an idiot about it. I''ll be at the game today, but don''t start having a go before the game at the people who don''t or can''t make it

sometimes I have listened to the views of someone at the game

then watched the highlights or a stream earlier with 3 kids and working Saturdays games can be hard to afford and get to

and the opinions they have are so wide of the facts its untrue

take last season after the match callers and posters on here how RVW missed a sitter at the end he must die ect ect

on replays and the stream the ball was passed behind him and yet Redmond got no abuse what so ever for bad delivery

You do realise watching on streams gives you replays? Which actually puts you at an advantage over going to a game. The only benefit from actually being at the ground is you can see the whole pitch all the time, but you follow the action anyway, you''re not watching the position of our RB when we''re attacking down the left.

It really is quite funny people seem to think watching games at home means you''re not entitled to an opinion, or even just your opinion is rubbish.

(And this is coming from someone going to the game...)

The streams were of a high quality last season so some of the opinions were very valid. A lot were complete bollox but that''s what you get with this forum.Apologies for not being the greatest City fan in the world but some of haven''t got the money to go to games anymore.

Its not the forum Herman. Its people. Always funny when people quote people on this forum as if this is a unique group.

There are many people who sit around me who talk absolute rubbish. One in particular who can still moan for England about how terrible everyone is when we''re winning a game 4-0.

And its not just Norwich fans. People talk bollox all the time, every day, in every walk of life.

(this is my favourite rant, i''ve kept it short this time though :P)

It does seem strange that there is only 1 live Championship game, isn''t the Championship something like the 4th most popular in terms of attendance throughout the whole of Europe?

You can watch all the games in the Northern Irish Premier League which has an average attendance of less than 1,000 per game!

Ginge posted:There are many people who sit around me who talk absolute rubbish. One in particular who can still moan for England about how terrible everyone is when we''re winning a game 4-0.

When was the last time we were 4-0 up?

Yes, today will be strange as I move from being a "plastic" to I guess a "super plastic" or "plastic +" status. The report I shall trust will be the one we get on here from Ricardo, but unfortunately I will not be in a position to have much of an opinion on something I havnt seen, but I can live with that.

I am quite sure that most of us shared our opinions about the World Cup action, including the OP.

I''m not so sure that many of us would have been in Rio.

I wasn''t there for World War I, but I''ve read about it and even talked to veterans decades ago. According to Buhng, my thoughts on it are invalid.

The opinions of anyone who attends CR no matter how drunk morty is, is valid because he was there being jostled, shouted at by visiting fans and so distracted, drunk, in the loo and focussed on trying to remember the words to OTBC than someone who watched on tv, read reports, heard interviews, saw replays and so on.

This thread, like Buhng, is a waste of time. What a clown.

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/content/images/2006/01/19/neil_adams_wd_web_400x400.jpg[/img]

Watford red card.