Turner

Garrison

Redmond

Johnson

Tettey

Hoolahan

Grab ban

Lafferty

Fer and O''Neill on the bench, no Surman.

Pity Ryan Bennett isn''t in the team but otherwise not too bad.

Norwich City:Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Garrido; Tettey, Johnson; Redmond, Hoolahan, Lafferty; Grabban. 

Subs: Rudd (GK), Fer, Loza, E Bennett, Josh Murphy, R Bennett, O''Neil.Watford:Gomes; Tamas, Ekstrand, Angella; Paredes, Abdi, Tozser, McGugan, Pudil; Deeney (c), Vydra.Subs: Bond (GK), Munari, Andrews, Forestieri, Dyer, Ighalo, Hoban.---Fer on the bench. Only interesting if he comes on, I suppose. Two solid midfielders in the starting line-up rather than one last week. Good. No Surman anywhere.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]How does Garrido become Garrison FFS?[/quote]Are you Mr Hat from South Park (avatar picture)?That might explain why.  :)

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]How does Garrido become Garrison FFS?[/quote]

Ha ha! I was wondering if I''d missed a signing, and thinkinh how we often throw new guys who''ve had no chance to familiarize with the team into the starting lineup. Much happier is Garrido.

That team would have been much better for the opening game IMO.

Tettey and Johnson. Interesting and somewhat more defensively inclined than last week.

Interstingly,, in the light of the various opinions currently being expressed about him, Andrew Surman has been dropped altogether. Or has he a knock?

Excellent to see Fer back amongst the action.

My hopes are raised, both for today and for NA''s abilty to make changes when necessary, although he does appear to be going from one extreme to the other in some ways.

Martin at centre back again ??

I truly believe he will be a liability in this position if they keep him there for the course of the season

[quote user="whoareyou"]Hoolahan left wing then?????[*-)]
[/quote]

That''s just plain daft.

if fer is fit enough for the bench he is should be fit enough to play I forgot which manager said this that but he might be called on to play after 5 mins of the match so he must be fit enough to start !

pretty sure its lafferty on the left and redmond right (finally!!!!!!! hes causing them plenty of grief) with hoolahan behind grabban