Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Unlucky

Back in your holes, pig farmers.

Brace yourself for a quiet week guys.

Or are we guna have the "they only had 10 men buh" debate, what a thrilling concept.

[quote user="Buh"]Back in your holes, pig farmers.

Brace yourself for a quiet week guys.

Or are we guna have the "they only had 10 men buh" debate, what a thrilling concept.[/quote]As you say we played 90 mins against 10 men , would we have beaten 11 ? probably not . Fingers crossed Blackburn have one or two dismissed early Tuesday so you can continue to pretend Adams is some sort of manager .

I did mate, I fu4ked off to carrow road and watched the game. Hope the radio wasn''t too crackly.

We won by the way, try not to be too mad about it.

be a completely different task against blackburn on tuesdayalso, the fact you arent really aware that we play on tuesday makes me wonder if youre what you claim to be ;) :P

Buh please just feck off, you are a total embarrassment to this board! Your can only post one line insults and you cannot enter into reasoned debate! I really think you are actually a bin boy just coming on here to talk shite! Now go away please and let us have some reasoned debate on here!

Bye bye scummer scummer bye!

[quote user="Buh"]I did mate, I fu4ked off to carrow road and watched the game. Hope the radio wasn''t too crackly.

We won by the way, try not to be too mad about it.[/quote]

Your mum''s basement isn''t in Carrow Road you sad binner.

Sometimes you need to stir things up on here

A lot of you were getting hysterical about things and a lot of you seem gutted we won. I can only offer my sympathies.

Call me a binner, whatever. I''m celebrating victory tonight and you are acting butthurt that we won.

[quote user="Voice of Monkey Island"]Anyone who posts on this board during the game for starters[/quote]

dumbestcommentever

do you still use two cups and a piece of string to communicate ?

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Nobody is gutted, liar.

It''s stupid comments you make that cause so many to wish you just disappeared.[/quote]

If only he would!

Buh and the Voice of Monkey Island bloke are our only two fans apparently as everyone as is "plastic" by their standards. If you don''t sleep in yellow and green pyjamas surrounded by yellow and green bedsheets in a yellow and green bedroom in a yellow in green house... so on and so forth.

In their case however, due to the fact they keep reiterating what "real" fans they are and dismissing everyone else, I''d suggest the only colours they surrounded themselves with are blue and white.