Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Sky Sports : Adams says we may lose Fer

[quote user="morty"]And the rest, I would like to see 8m at least.

[/quote]

I fully expect 6 million plus add ons.

tell me any other team that would let a dutch international go for 6million more like 15 mill if not you are giving him away

If we only get 6m for him im giving up on football. Watford rejecting £8m for Troy Deeney so why would we be accepting £6m.

Didnt we all now the day we went down that "we may lose Fer"?

If it does happen, then that 10 million will come in very handy as we build a side that will get us promotion, very handy.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Didnt we all now the day we went down that "we may lose Fer"?

If it does happen, then that 10 million will come in very handy as we build a side that will get us promotion, very handy.[/quote]Indeed, I would even see it as a positive.We turn a decent profit, and we have money to spend. Sure, I''d like to keep him, but hey-ho.Beats getting relegated, saddled with debt, with a load of players nobody wants.

He was decent enough for us last season whilst not exactly setting the world alight. I''d still like to keep him but in the current footballing era the player tends to get what he wants and if he wants out it''ll happen. But IMO he is a bit of a risk for whoever buys him so he is worth nothing like some of the daft figures being mentioned, maybe £7m or so. Ok, he is an international, but is hardly ''established'' and proved just how injury prone he is during his 10 minutes in the World Cup, also having a failed medical under his belt only 18 months ago.

We don''t know what is in his contract. It might specify a certain amount in certain circumstances. We may have little choice if it meets this clause (if one exists).

After a few months away, as the board was getting a little boring with all the infighting.....I would like to add that we are all assuming that we will buy to replace Fer should he go.......are we not sure that the board will not pocket this money and sign O''Neil as a replacement, on a free?

Additionally surely RVW will have a loan fee attached I mean we paid 1.8 millon for Elmander....that was well worth it....

If we do indeed sell Fer it would be a foolish act without having a replacement lined up better than O''Neil.

My last point is that I hope to god we have learned post 2006 and dont sell all the family silver and replace them with journeymen pro''s.....ala Sibiersky, Hughes, Cottee etc.

[quote user="Indy"]After a few months away, as the board was getting a little boring with all the infighting.....I would like to add that we are all assuming that we will buy to replace Fer should he go.......are we not sure that the board will not pocket this money and sign O''Neil as a replacement, on a free?

Additionally surely RVW will have a loan fee attached I mean we paid 1.8 millon for Elmander....that was well worth it....

If we do indeed sell Fer it would be a foolish act without having a replacement lined up better than O''Neil.

My last point is that I hope to god we have learned post 2006 and dont sell all the family silver and replace them with journeymen pro''s.....ala Sibiersky, Hughes, Cottee etc.[/quote]Or maybe Oneill is to replace Fox?

Morty you might be right but I would rather keep Fox un this division.....

Just have a feeling that we might have seen the crux of our squad last night, that said it''s still a half decent squad for this division.....but if we can add a good CB & RB as I really don''t rate Whittaker.

Still looking forward to Saturday and stuffing Wolves. Grabban & Laffs look quality.

He may well go but Sky Sport strap lines frankly mean Jack siht

Surely we all recognise that Adams transfer utterances are totally meaningless and are simply to try and satisfy the increasingly meaningless and totally ignorant media.

In my evidence I give you the usual tools who said Hughton was a good manager and was badly treated by the club.

Its all tripe, the only time we will know is when a deal is nearly done. My view is that he will go and I trust the CE to ensure we get top price for him.What I will be looking for is the commitment from the Board that the fee will go into the player budget.

In reality RVW & Fer were not to what we anticipated as fans of our great club and we knew regardless of what the board said "we don''t have to sell" we would to reduce the wage bill and refresh the squad.

I''m not disapointed in losing RVW or Fer, please add Becchio & Bassong to the exit door and pur wages should be back to a reasonable level for us in the chapionship.

I love the fact that we are blooding youth, we have got two good strikers who look good together and I''m hoping for two more players a good CB & RB then maybe one more good CM......could we get Will Hughes from Derby....kidding by the way. If only we could.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Its all tripe, the only time we will know is when a deal is nearly done. My view is that he will go and I trust the CE to ensure we get top price for him.What I will be looking for is the commitment from the Board that the fee will go into the player budget.[/quote]

Yeah, and pigs might fly Jenkins.[:S]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Jenkins"]Its all tripe, the only time we will know is when a deal is nearly done. My view is that he will go and I trust the CE to ensure we get top price for him.What I will be looking for is the commitment from the Board that the fee will go into the player budget.[/quote]

[/quote]just as they did hereany news of Coventry City and their USA ''hinvestor''  ?or maybe when you told us all that Bowkett was lying when he talked of the club''s player budget

your views are worthless as not only are the wrong time after time, but they are based on a deep hatred of Norwich City

What matters how much we get for Fer ? the money will vanish just like the Snodgrass money did . What was it McNally assured everybody ...if a player leaves i assure you he will be replaced by a better one . Lies lies and more lies ...we scoured all of Europe and Neil is the best out there ha ha ha , we dont have to sell , yeah right , everybody gets a clean slate in my squad .When will they stop telling porkies ? when the half wits stop believing them .

[quote user="City1st Troll"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

just as they did here

any news of Coventry City and their USA ''hinvestor''  ?

or maybe when you told us all that Bowkett was lying when he talked of the club''s player budget

your views are worthless as not only are the wrong time after time, but they are based on a deep hatred of Norwich City

[/quote]

7 year old posts...by Christ you''re desperate.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]What matters how much we get for Fer ? the money will vanish just like the Snodgrass money did . What was it McNally assured everybody ...if a player leaves i assure you he will be replaced by a better one . Lies lies and more lies ...we scoured all of Europe and Neil is the best out there ha ha ha , we dont have to sell , yeah right , everybody gets a clean slate in my squad .When will they stop telling porkies ? when the half wits stop believing them .[/quote]

The window hasn''t shut yet. Start your whinging then.

All these ridiculous statements and meaningless promises are yet another example of the people running the club living in la la land. Should we really trust the judgement of a board that appointed Hughton and stuck with him for so long? We''re witnessing another slow motion car crash courtesy of Delia and her deviant chums, and probably another decade in the wilderness.

Oh good, chumps and Cheap Shot on the same thread - that''s a recipe for a thread to turn morose if it wasn''t heading there already along with all the others....

[quote user="Down in the Chumps"]All these ridiculous statements and meaningless promises are yet another example of the people running the club living in la la land. Should we really trust the judgement of a board that appointed Hughton and stuck with him for so long? We''re witnessing another slow motion car crash courtesy of Delia and her deviant chums, and probably another decade in the wilderness.[/quote]

perhaps you would care to explain to us when this decade in the wilderness was perhaps you are confusing us with your club at poorman road - though their decade has long past ten years

http://www.davidduke.com/images/Dead-Donkey.jpg

poor old binners

It seems quite obvious from what NA says that Fer is going and we want the best possible price. All NA has done so far is say that he wants to keep him, but he''s a World Cup scoring Dutch International with pedigree etc etc and that we have to be prepared for players leaving. All he''s doing is preparing NCFC fans for the inevitable, but at the same time he''s trying to increase the money we get for Fer by stating the fact he''s a Dutch International who''s scored a goal in the World Cup and is bound to get interest from big clubs blah blah. I just hope we get big money and play hard ball like we did with Snoddy. I''m sure he has players lined up to replace whoever leaves because he keeps saying it

do not shoot the messenger. i know from a source high up at the club that fer will be gone in this window. the club have turned down a bid much higher than the one recently. fer also handed in a transfer request before his wedding. my source is quite angry that the club did not accept the offer as they are watching a midfielder and were looking at a starting 11 defender which has now fallen through. believe what you like i have no reason to make this up.