Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Surmans Joining Bournemouth.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]wtf[/quote]

Jeez, how many more?

That was before the wolves game! Think he comes from that area so prob wants to go back there

Last week Adams was desperate for Surman to sign a new contract..

This week he gets sold?

Meaning Surman wants out surely?

GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 8:05 PM:

well he was quickly found out ....poor last week at Wolves, too lightweight

-----------------------------------------

why on earth would bournemouth want him then? He played for them the whole of last season and was fantastic, thats why they want him, thats why their fans love him, thats why he was great in our promotion season to the premiership. It depends how much we get for him, but if it''s less than £1.5m, then we''re getting ripped off, especially as Fer''s going in the same week (as it stands). Will be a shame if true.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Yep I''m afraid so, pretty obvious really GJL[/quote]

As I respect your opinion Jenkins and you seem happy with it I''m happy to go along with it.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 8:05 PM:

well he was quickly found out ....poor last week at Wolves, too lightweight

-----------------------------------------

why on earth would bournemouth want him then? He played for them the whole of last season and was fantastic, thats why they want him, thats why their fans love him, thats why he was great in our promotion season to the premiership. It depends how much we get for him, but if it''s less than £1.5m, then we''re getting ripped off, especially as Fer''s going in the same week (as it stands). Will be a shame if true.[/quote]

well because he''s probably their ''Hoolahan''....we''ve already got one ..and as was seen you can''t have more than one in the same midfield

Anything over a million is good business. A decent player but would be unlikely to command a regular place in our line up.With both him and Fer going it looks odds on that a new midfielder will be arriving.

[quote user="ricardo"]Anything over a million is good business. A decent player but would be unlikely to command a regular place in our line up.With both him and Fer going it looks odds on that a new midfielder will be arriving.[/quote]

and/or Adams must be pretty sure Howson is returning soon?

Jenkins says "Another good move by Adams."

I completely agree but don''t recall the other good one.

Can we insist on a clause insisting on him playing in both games against us? Seeing Bradley at pre-match handshake would give us today all over again - 10 men for 90 minutes.

One of the few footballers at the club is joining the exodus, so Delia is obviously preparing for a long stay in this division. All the talk of keeping the squad together and going straight back up was just the usual club spindoctoring. Quelle surprise!

Christ you''re dull Adnams. 0/10 for effort and execution.

I.S. wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 8:30 PM:

Christ you''re dull Adnams. 0/10 for effort and execution.

----------------------------

Bit harsh, i''d give him 2/10. That Jaemae (or whatever it is) on the other hand, now that''s a 0/10 if ever there was

It''s Waveney and his multi accounts. There''s about 3 or 4 of them at the moment. This forum desparately needs one of those ISP locking things.