Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Wheely-bin!

1. 12:35: 

GOAL - Sheff Utd 0-1 Bristol City - Aaron Wilbraham

League

One has its first goal of the season, as Bristol City take the lead.

Classic play down the right from Mark Little, beating two men for pace

before picking out fellow debutant Aaron Wilbraham, who crashes in a header from 10 yards. His first league goal in over two years.

Good ol'' Wheely-bin. Could be a good bit of business for Brizzle City. Nice chap, wish him the best.

why are we never told who assisted the assist ?if the had not provided that first assistthe assister could not have assisted

I enjoyed the game. With Korey Smith playing well in midfield I''ll be watching Brizzle with added interest this season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I enjoyed the game. With Korey Smith playing well in midfield I''ll be watching Brizzle with added interest this season.

[/quote]why not keep on eye on Rovers as wella bloke is never too old that he can''t look at a good pair of Bristols

them and their new stadium (coming soon says master ovendish, though not just yet)should do well though, if they play ''two up top''

They don''t call him Wilbrahimovic for nothing. Did you see that flick for the second goal? Sublime.See Cody scored and won a penalty yesterday too. Imagine what we could achieve with those two up front!