Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

My honest thoughts on Neil Adams

[quote user="Brentwood Yellow"]My apologies, should have left out the word "unused". I thought he should have started that day, that was my point. Not a loan player we were not planning on keeping.[/quote]I wouldn''t worry about forgetting who came off the bench in a game played 3 months ago. Personally I think making slight insignificant factual errors in your posts is for the greater good in the end. Just think of the joy and feelings of intellectual superiority other posters get when they get to correct you. I quite like posting comments just to please them. For instance, I''m still amazed that Van Wolswinkel failed to score a single Premier League goal at Carrow Road for us after becoming our most expensive signing ever.

Way to keep an "open mind" about Adams

Love the "get off the fence" comment as well, are you Barry from canary call? - Buh Ggery

You idiot. You complete moron. You must need pop-ups to properly understsnd simple ideas. Ok, put on your thinking cap. Nice and tight.

The op (not me) fears Adams is out of his depth and yet he doesn''t know if we should keep him.

IF I feared he was incapable, I''d say dump him. But I don''t fear that. Now get of the swing set and go back inside your shiney metal trailer.

Man Utd are currently losing their first league game of the season - do you think they should rid of van Gaal?

[quote user="Shyster"]Man Utd are currently losing their first league game of the season - do you think they should rid of van Gaal?[/quote]

Is Van Gaal a former radio commentator who has no experience of managing a football team? No? Thought not, stupid argument!

[quote user="Shyster"]Man Utd are currently losing their first league game of the season - do you think they should rid of van Gaal?[/quote]If his record after 6 games is lost 5 / drawn 1 / won 0, I would think there might be some manure fans questioning the wisdom of appointing him.  Of course he does have a long record of success as a manager to fall back on.