Sign in to follow this  
pete

You are all nuts

Just back from the game logged on to check everyone was happy with the result but not so much the performance.

Not read any dissenting voices Neil Adams seems to have got it right , if it wasn''t for the early dismissal we would have been beaten. Watford a more effective unit.

What position was Garrido playing further forward than Lafferty at times and rarely in the LB position.

BJ considered to be excellent choice as MOTM but what about the shift put in by Kyle L. In the last 10 minutes BJ could not find a teammate.

Unless we get more disciplined defensively we can expect more bad days than good.

Squad must be improved now Leroy and Surman moving on. But what crazy manager gives your £8m man 20 minutes so he can injure himself.

Wake up and open your eyes.

Yes OK......what planet are you from?

It was a great performance, slick passing and controlled possesion.

Yes las week deserved the criticism, this week deserves praise.

Still sometimes some people will just be critical for the sakeof a wind up.

''if it wasn''t for the early dismissal we would have been beaten. Watford a more effective unit''

Did you actually read that back to yourself before you pressed "post"?

[quote user="Indy"]Yes OK......what planet are you from?

It was a great performance, slick passing and controlled possesion.

Yes las week deserved the criticism, this week deserves praise.

Still sometimes some people will just be critical for the sakeof a wind up.[/quote]

Of course we controlled possession - we played 10men for 89minutes. It was never going to be about dominating the game but breaking down the 10 men.

Bizarrely I was more impressed with Watford than Norwich. Going down to 10 I predicted that they would try and destroy the game but instead they still posed a threat and it wasn''t until Grabbans goal (which I thought took a cruel deflection) that the game was over

My biggest concern from today though was not the attacking play but more how we act when we don''t Have the ball. Even with 10 Watford seemed to cut through us at will. We seemed to need 15 to 20 touches to go from front to back yet Watford seemed to need only 4/5

If I had written this post I would be massively embarrassed. Unless, of course, I was some sort of binner troll, whose only possibility of footballing excitement is to pop on the Pink Un and post some unintelligible dross.

Don''t worry OP, there were threads like this when Hughton was in charge when everyone would pounce on the slightest dissent after a lucky win. History proved their criticisms to be appropriate.