Sign in to follow this  
JF

New goal music!

What the bloody hell is that all about!? Awful tune selection for after a goal has been scored. Loving coming out to Guns n Roses live and let die though.

Wasn''t at the game today, but Michael Bailey said it was the music from the darts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFbUPsaZQZI

Yeah, it was Planet Funk - Chase The Sun, made famous by the PDC darts events on Sky Sports.I think the chanting along to it will catch on eventually. By the third goal I started to hear the "OI! OI! OI!" bit from different sections of the ground!Not a huge fan of goal music on the whole, but I prefer this to Bellini - Samba de Janeiro, which just sounded tinny through our speaker system.

Oh, and the walk out music was a nice surprise as well.I''d forgotten we wouldn''t be hearing that awful Barclays Premier League anthem anymore as well. One of the few positives to come out of relegation.

The goal music was dreadful..

Either go back to the usual or get rid of it altogether!

The Darts chant for Michael Van Gerwen and which has been heard at Carrow Rd for Nathan Rednond is Secen Nation Army by White Stripes. But thought goal music was at least two different tubes but because loudspeaker system still crappy couldn''t tell.

Seven Nation Army sould be the goal music.

Just look at European games and how it gets grounds rocking - especially Bayern at.the Allianz Arena

[quote user="shefcanary"]How about the Intro from Smells Like Teen Spirit? Leave it others to change words for a city chant![/quote]

that is a good shout actually - would make out entrance even more unique

Rogue Baboon wrote the following post at 17/08/2014 6:12 AM:

Seven Nation Army sould be the goal music.

Just look at European games and how it gets grounds rocking - especially Bayern at.the Allianz Arena

Seven Nation Army should NEVER be used.

I remember Shefki Kuqi scoring a last minute winner from a corner for Palace a few seasons back which then made the away fans erupt with seven nation army.

Still brings me nightmares!