Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Now get off Adam's back

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Grow up

We played against 10 men for basically the whole game

We damn well should have won.[/quote][:D]

But surely the point is, that it is a bit early to either get on or off NA''s back........last week was total over reaction from some, embarrassing even, and I am going to guess we will get some over positive reaction this week..........

The wet spam game was 10v 10 for the last 35 mins! I will say we did do the job against ten men form a change, let''s hope we build confidence from this!

I see no evidence that the team are playing the Norwich way despite Adams being manager for a few months now. Winning ugly with wretched football, especially after such an early sending off, indicates that he''s still skating on thin ice.

Adnams Out wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 6:04 PM:

I see no evidence that the team are playing the Norwich way despite Adams being manager for a few months now. Winning ugly with wretched football, especially after such an early sending off, indicates that he''s still skating on thin ice.

--------------------------

Can I just ask, did you go to the game today?

So we win against 10 men and thats expected. We lose with 10 men and its mayhem on here. Priceless.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Adnams Out wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 6:04 PM:

Can I just ask, did you go to the game today?[/quote]Yes, I did. I can understand cheering the goals and the fact that we won, but if they''d served this rubbish up years ago there''d have been a lot more booing.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]But surely the point is, that it is a bit early to either get on or off NA''s back........last week was total over reaction from some, embarrassing even, and I am going to guess we will get some over positive reaction this week..........[/quote]

It''s not to early to get behind him, i dont expect every new manager to have to win me over, it''s in everyones interest to give it a good go and true supporters will get behind him to give him and us the best chance of success to begin with. If it then goes wrong by all means fans have a right to ask for change. Agree people need to balance the positive/negative outlooks though.

Cracking result!Hopefully we can kick on from here, and put together a decent run of games which will convince those (like myself) who have been concerned that we were worrying unnecessarily.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Adnams Out wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 6:04 PM:

Can I just ask, did you go to the game today?[/quote]he caught the train up with wizthey got out at Norwich Central station and walked down to the Wensum Stand, not before having a pint in the coaches and horseman

City1st wrote the following post at 16/08/2014 7:16 PM:

he caught the train up with wiz they got out at Norwich Central station and walked down to the Wensum Stand, not before having a pint in the coaches and horseman

----------------------

my thoughts exactly

Adnams Out is so obviously a binner, its not worth wasting time reading his nonsense, or responding to it - Whoops I just did!  Anyway anybody called Adnams Out does not even recognise a good pint!

True plastics are Delia lovers who wanted Hughton to remain this time last year, and rather perversely label anyone not of their ilk as some kind of binner. Some of us are true Norwich fans who want genuine passing football played under a proper manager, not some kind of kick and rush bullsh1t ''played'' under the instruction of a local radio commentator.The real binners will be the ones who lapp up this garbage and tell all and sundry how wonderful it all is!

[quote user="Adnams Out"]True plastics are Delia lovers who wanted Hughton to remain this time last year, and rather perversely label anyone not of their ilk as some kind of binner. Some of us are true Norwich fans who want genuine passing football played under a proper manager, not some kind of kick and rush bullsh1t ''played'' under the instruction of a local radio commentator.The real binners will be the ones who lapp up this garbage and tell all and sundry how wonderful it all is![/quote]

Can I just remind you ''Adnams'' that we actually own today and most of us would like to enjoy our evening reflecting on that.

What did you think of the sending off from your seat then? Or the BJ goal? Did you think Grabban''s goal took a deflection? Or were you perhaps nowhere near Carrow Road to see these things? No? Thought not.

[quote user="Adnams Out"]True plastics are Delia lovers who wanted Hughton to remain this time last year, and rather perversely label anyone not of their ilk as some kind of binner. Some of us are true Norwich fans who want genuine passing football played under a proper manager, not some kind of kick and rush bullsh1t ''played'' under the instruction of a local radio commentator.The real binners will be the ones who lapp up this garbage and tell all and sundry how wonderful it all is![/quote]

Passing football? Would that be when we appointed the youth team coach no one wanted..Dave Stringer

["Dubai Mark"]But surely the point is, that it is a bit early to either get on or off NA''s back........last week was total over reaction from some, embarrassing even, and I am going to guess we will get some over positive reaction this week..........

Couldn''t agree more!

Last week before the sending off we were starting to control the game and Wolves didn''t look like scoring!

Yes embarrassing many Norwich fans who seem to think we shouldn''t ever lose games - it will happen, it happened to Leicester last season and they got how many points to win the League?

Likewise although we done the job today, I''m sure it would have been a tight affair against 11 men against a strong looking Watford team!

Oh no, I''ll not retract my thoughts about last week, it was a monstrous pile of stinking ---- and was a great cause for concern.

That said I thoroughly enjoyed today, you could feel right from the off that there was a good atmosphere about the place and of course that Yellas don''t go on summer holidays.

Ipswich do apparently, thats why we get ten thousand more than them for our first home game which I thought was pretty impressive.

Now let''s hope with today under our belt Nayul and his boys can crack on and get another three points on Tuesday.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]It really does not look as if Adams is in charge of anything , you wonder just who is calling the shots nowadays . Adams does not know whos coming or going , the classic YES man for the Board.[/quote]will you win games .... yes

will you entertain the fans... yes

will you get us promoted .......... yes

hooray for a ''yes man''no why not far cough, bin boy

Will be off his back as long as get brings in the results, and give me confidence he does have the ability to manage our club, as yet he is still unproven, hasn''t given me anything yet to justify his appointment

Today has relieved the pressure slightly but 1 win, 1 draw and 5 defeats doesn''t allow him any leeway to slip up.