Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Bblackburn ?

Didn''t look to be up to much against Cardiff and beating Blackpool is hardly anything to shout about, so three points then ?

ps I wonder what folk would be saying if we had played Blackpool in our first game, took the three points and were now sat on ''top'' of the table

If that was the case City1st, I don''t think we would have seen many ''Huzzahs'', but endless posts about how Adams has cocked up the catering etc

[quote user="City1st"]

ps I wonder what folk would be saying if we had played Blackpool in our first game, took the three points and were now sat on ''top'' of the table

[/quote]Highland Canary would have found fault with something, no doubt.[:O]

my spelling of Blackburn for a start !though it does show how in the early games it is the luck of the draw fixture wise that can overshadow thingsthe paupers have been working themselves up into yet another lather of complete stupidity over beating the ex PL Fulham ... .............until 5pm this evening

[quote user="City1st"]the paupers have been working themselves up into yet another lather of complete stupidity over beating the ex PL Fulham ... .............until 5pm this evening[/quote]Indeed. The same Fulham team who got beaten at home by mighty Millwall this afternoon, and who''s team sheet now looks almost as random as the one fielded by that village select XI we faced in Italy [:D]

In the same way that one win in 8 games is not turning the corner just yet.

That said the formation and players wa bang on and even with 11 v 11 we would have won that game.

Keep saying it but Johnson, Tettey & Laffs wre superb and the rest not far behind......same again against Blackburn and I might start to really believe we are back on track on the pitch.

Off the pitch the clib is superb and I really don''t buy into all the crticism of the board & McNally.

[quote user="Indy"].

Off the pitch the clib is superb and I really don''t buy into all the crticism of the board & McNally.[/quote]curiously those putting out all that criticism are noticably absent tonightshould tell you all you need to know

I can see goals in the game on Tuesday. Rhodes and Gestede are as prolific as any strike pairing in this league, and the creative Tom Cairney is a player I would love to see in a City shirt if the opportunity ever arose, but they can be got at at the back - a defence which includes Markus Olsson - Martin''s identical twin brother who makes Fernando Derveld look like Paolo Maldini in terms of left back ability.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Indy"].

Off the pitch the clib is superb and I really don''t buy into all the crticism of the board & McNally.[/quote]curiously those putting out all that criticism are noticably absent tonightshould tell you all you need to know

[/quote]

Not all are missing Buh is writing sh* t on other posts .