Sign in to follow this  
barclay_boy111

Booing Redmond!

Why the f@&k are we booing our own players and not only our own players a player that is right in the thick of the action.

Who else are we going to play down RW?!

I agree Redmond''s final ball is lacking at times but so far this half he has put some good crosses is with players not quite getting in the end to no fault of Redmond, his passing play is a damn site better than most of players on the pitch, he looses the ball far less then Hoolahan yet I don''t hear any one booing him as people seem to think the sun shines out of his @rse

wouldn''t be the first time the Barclay booed our own players

1st season Roberts played for us they booed his every touch

but on the radio it was the away fans everytime he touched the ball

Paul, the radio might say one thing but if somebody is there and can hear it I tend to believe them!

Watford fans were booing him because he had the liberty to be smacked blatantly in the face.

Well connected radio fans as usual

will check with some people I know who went

been so many binners spreading rumours on here recently

or Norwich fans looking for spread discord

Buh posted

Watford fans were booing him because he had the liberty to be smacked blatantly in the face.

Well connected radio fans as usual

Lower Barclay, block c, where were you toss pot! You really are becoming an annoying troll on here!

I didn''t hear any booing myself, but terrible if true. The only ones who deserve to be booed are Delia and her radio commentator puppet.

Sorry to disappoint you Buh, but I had to put up with mere minute-by-minute updates and numerous highlights on twitter because I''m abroad (and others may not afford to go. So what? Doesn''t make them any less of a fan, football''s expensive nowadays) so therefore any had about 50 views at every event. You''re, as stated by another poster, a troll.

As for the booing - the general consensus online was that it was from the Watford fans after Redmond was elbowed in the face. I can only assume they thought he purposefully ran into Ekstrand''s elbow.

I''m It making it up I was sat in the lower Barclay block C 2 rows up from me their where guys booing him and also in blocks A-B from the back were booing him every time he was in the ball joining in with the Watford fans.

Our "fans" our becoming embarrassing, racist behaviour at wolves, aswell as the racial abuse towards one of our own players family''s and now booing a very talented player because no one is in the box!

The bit that I didn''t understand was the unrest (I''m not going to say booing) when Redmond seemed to take the ball into the corner in the final minutes when the crowd seemed to be looking for another goal.

I couldn''t make out where it was coming from - certinwly didn''t sound like it was from anywhere around me (I am in the upper Barclay) but it did seem a little odd to me.

It sounded different to the booing that Nathan got all game from the Watford numpties who obviously thought he was simply keen to donate some blood!

Not sure what it was - or if that is the incident the OP mentions?

Ffs, I didn''t hear it (from the river end), so it didn''t happen!

Definitely booed in the dying minutes because he wanted to slow the game down in the corner of the pitch, and muppet fans behind me thought he should be trying to score a fourth.

Other than that it was Watford fans booing him.

The only booing as IS said was when he held the ball in the corner, Watford fans heckled him relentlessly after the sending off, as we would have done in their position.

[quote user="I.S."]Definitely booed in the dying minutes because he wanted to slow the game down in the corner of the pitch, and muppet fans behind me thought he should be trying to score a fourth.

Other than that it was Watford fans booing him.[/quote]
I heard that as well.
F**king morons. 

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"][quote user="I.S."]Definitely booed in the dying minutes because he wanted to slow the game down in the corner of the pitch, and muppet fans behind me thought he should be trying to score a fourth.

Other than that it was Watford fans booing him.[/quote]
I heard that as well.
F**king morons. 
[/quote]It seems that the fans need to have a target for hate.