Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

jarrold yesterday

what was the problem in the Jarrold yesterday? stewards near me got a bit excited about a guy about 6 rows from the back, pointed him out to other stewdars who removed him from his seat only for him to return a couple of mins later, then after another min 2 policemen took him out

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]what was the problem in the Jarrold yesterday? stewards near me got a bit excited about a guy about 6 rows from the back, pointed him out to other stewdars who removed him from his seat only for him to return a couple of mins later, then after another min 2 policemen took him out[/quote]

He was removed because he was presumed to have gone mad and halucinating when he started to sing "three-nil, three-nil, three-nil......"

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]what was the problem in the Jarrold yesterday? stewards near me got a bit excited about a guy about 6 rows from the back, pointed him out to other stewdars who removed him from his seat only for him to return a couple of mins later, then after another min 2 policemen took him out[/quote]

He was removed because he was presumed to have gone mad and halucinating when he started to sing "three-nil, three-nil, three-nil......"

[/quote]

Good to see the season-long exile is still holding firm then...........[:D]

More to the point how many noticed No safety net, just a couple of rails and as far as I could see the rails were on the steps with no loss of seating. Correct me if I''m wrong

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]what was the problem in the Jarrold yesterday? stewards near me got a bit excited about a guy about 6 rows from the back, pointed him out to other stewdars who removed him from his seat only for him to return a couple of mins later, then after another min 2 policemen took him out[/quote]He was removed because he was presumed to have gone mad and halucinating when he started to sing "three-nil, three-nil, three-nil......"[/quote]

Good to see the season-long exile is still holding firm then...........[:D][/quote]Just joining in with the celebrating of a good win......there haven''t been many of those recently.   Hope for more to come.....

I was sat about 5 rows behind the incident. The idiot who was about 5 foot 6 and slightly built insisted on gesticulating by making come and get me, V and masturbation signals to the Watford fans. Steward took him out to speak to coppers at top of Jarrold. Allowed to return to his seat and was surprisingly subdued for rest of the game.

First time I have found stewards to be of use they dealt with this joker effectively. However the idiot was a number of other mindless parts doing exactly the same.