Sign in to follow this  
DaveOTBC

Derby V Norwich

Hi All im new to this forum , My names Dave im From Derby just wondering if anyone fancy meeting up for a pint or 2 before the match im a norwich city fan and must be the only canary flying the flag in derby lol theres a pub for away fans called navigation so basicly just wanna make friends so when i come to carrow road i wont be alone , most of my family are from great yarmouth / Lowestoft hope to get some replys OTBC

[quote user="CanaryDj"]Hi All im new to this forum , My names Dave im From Derby just wondering if anyone fancy meeting up for a pint or 2 before the match im a norwich city fan and must be the only canary flying the flag in derby lol theres a pub for away fans called navigation so basicly just wanna make friends so when i come to carrow road i wont be alone , most of my family are from great yarmouth / Lowestoft hope to get some replys OTBC[/quote]

Not related to Wiz and Morty by any chance ? [;)]

You''re not on your own! H&A season ticket holder from Allestree...

I might be in the box for the derby game (work for toyota), if not see you in the nav!

Im looking for friends to go matches with not the friends your thinking of i have a mrs and kids as you see from my post id rather not go games on my own

[quote user="BarclayUpperCut"]is this a pub that Chris Martin hasn''t been banned from yet?[/quote]

has he been banned from pubs before?!