Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Jarrold Barrier

Did anyone notice the barrier dividing us from visiting fans, this is in place of netting and frees up 4 seats x the number of rows which is about 40 deep, so seems a good idea, only problem it needs modification as it blocks the corner for those sitting our side, Was told it will be lowered our side and is bolt on so can be adjusted to cope with visitors allocation.

Seems like a good ide

i was wondering re the barrier too. FA cup allocation rules mean we give up about 60% of the jarrold in allocation (A premiership side would take it) so was guessing it had to be moveable.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i was wondering re the barrier too. FA cup allocation rules mean we give up about 60% of the jarrold in allocation (A premiership side would take it) so was guessing it had to be moveable.[/quote]eh ?the advice is that a maximum 15% can be claimed, subject to it being safe60% of the South Stand would be 4800 tickets, whereas the 15% would be under 4000and given the facilities to seperate the fans in the concourse below it would not be anywhere near that figure

Seems like a good idea because it surely must have increased the useable capacity?

Given that the useable capacity last season was about 26,850 odd this new barrier could mean that the useable capacity is now over 27,000?

Can this barrier be moved in order to accommodate smaller or larger away allocations?

[quote user="kingsway"]Seems like a good idea because it surely must have increased the useable capacity?

Given that the useable capacity last season was about 26,850 odd this new barrier could mean that the useable capacity is now over 27,000?

Can this barrier be moved in order to accommodate smaller or larger away allocations?[/quote]

Not trying to blow trumpets, But I suggested this about 4 seasons ago and was called allsorts of names on here, Seems not so stupid after all then

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="kingsway"]Seems like a good idea because it surely must have increased the useable capacity?

Can this barrier be moved in order to accommodate smaller or larger away allocations?[/quote]

Not trying to blow trumpets, But I suggested this about 4 seasons ago and was called allsorts of names on here, Seems not so stupid after all then[/quote]

I think they use a similar system at Arsenal