Sign in to follow this  
Voice of Monkey Island

Lake District Fox

Just had a peek on the Leicester forum and there is some character with the above-mentioned monicker making multiple long-winded posts about supporting the team/manager/groundsman through thick and thin and that, although he never goes to games, is more of a fan than those simpletons who simply turn up at the King Power week after week.

Coincidence?

Our LDC seems happy on another, better forum, away from the trolls on here like 1st, Chops Pitchforks et al.

Think I''ll close my A/C and join him.

[quote user="Hasttagged "]

Our LDC seems happy on another, better forum, away from the trolls on here like 1st, Chops Pitchforks et al.

Think I''ll close my A/C and join him.

[/quote]

Then do it Wiz/#!!! But you''ll be back as one of your many aliases within 2 hours and then back as yourself in 48.

A quick peek shows a Lakes FoxSouth Lake FoxLakesideLakes101but no Lake District Fox.Nice try though. Me posting this doesn''t affect the bet with Tilly btw. The bet is for not starting threads, which I shall try to stick to for the rest of the season [;)]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Agreed, the bet remains intact.How was your holiday?[/quote]

Still on holiday.  I''ll give you the short version. [;)] A few days walking in the LD, St. Andrerws in Scotland for a few days, then down to Norwich for the match, now in Bournemouth visiting, back to Norwich for Tuesday.....yes, coming to Norwich is a holiday for some of us ....especially when we win.

Glad you are having a good time.

And for the record, I overstepped the boundary with a recent reply to you and apologise for my words. At my age I should really know better.

I look forward to the sermons resuming!

[quote user="Leedscanary"]LDC - come to Nelson pre/post match, I''ll buy you a pint[/quote][Y][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Glad you are having a good time.

And for the record, I overstepped the boundary with a recent reply to

you and apologise for my words. At my age I should really know better.

I look forward to the sermons resuming![/quote]

[H] We were all getting a bit overheated in the close season.  I know you don''t mean your last sentence though! [:D]

[quote user="Leedscanary"]LDC - come to Nelson pre/post match, I''ll buy you a pint[/quote]

You have more chance of standing in some rocking horse 5hit Kev.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Leedscanary"]LDC - come to Nelson pre/post match, I''ll buy you a pint[/quote]

[/quote]

[:O]  I''ll bring a bag of sawdust with me so you can eat your words.

better still, bring your mate wiz with youit will be like Hailey''s Comet and an eclipse of the sun all in one afternoon

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[:O]  I''ll bring a bag of sawdust with me so you can eat your words.

[/quote]

I seem to remember some weeks back you offered to meet for a pint before the Watford game and when I e-mailed you last week with a reminder you made your excuses. I will match Kev''s offer of buying you a pint so instead of all your bluster just say yes or no and if yes name the time. I will be in the City from 4pm.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

You have more chance of standing in some rocking horse 5hit Kev.[/quote]

[:O]  I''ll bring a bag of sawdust with me so you can eat your words. [/quote]

I seem to remember some weeks back you offered to meet for a pint before the Watford game and when I e-mailed you last week with a reminder you made your excuses. I will match Kev''s offer of buying you a pint so instead of all your bluster just say yes or no and if yes name the time. I will be in the City from 4pm.

[/quote]I made no excuses. I''ve been away and made other arrangements for Saturday''s match.  Have pm''d you.