Sign in to follow this  
DaveOTBC

sales of players

What i dont get is 13 of the championship clubs have tipped us for promotion , but with the likes of snodgrass gone , pilkington gone , now fer on his way out i cant see this happening ,we need to start investing in players weres the money going

[quote user="Herman "]Ask again when the window shuts.[/quote]

the bathroom window?

Are player''s agents listening next door again?

[quote user="CanaryDj"]What i dont get is 13 of the championship clubs have tipped us for promotion , but with the likes of snodgrass gone , pilkington gone , now fer on his way out i cant see this happening ,we need to start investing in players weres the money going[/quote]oh dear2013/14 £64m PL TV money2014/25 £23m parachute paymenteven you can do subtraction .... I presume

[quote user="KoromaCrab"][quote user="Herman "]Ask again when the window shuts.[/quote]

the bathroom window?

Are player''s agents listening next door again?[/quote]

[:D]I live next to a train line so can''t hear owt with them open.

I can''t find anything on sky sports news or the bbc sports gossip columns to suggest Fer is leaving for QPR.

I could understand it if he wanted a move to Everton who are as it happens without Barkley for up to 5 months, but to move to a grubby club like QPR who may struggle this season is not particularly ambitious.

We have Howson, Hoolahan, Tettey,,Johnson, O''Neil, Fer?, Surman to choose from in central midfield, so if we did lose Surman it wouldn''t be such a great loss if we held onto Fer.

Let''s hope we hang onto our best players so that we have the best chance of promotion this season.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="KoromaCrab"][quote user="Herman "]Ask again when the window shuts.[/quote]

the bathroom window?

Are player''s agents listening next door again?[/quote]

[:D]I live next to a train line so can''t hear owt with them open.[/quote]

haha that would be it!

p.s. how do people get the quote function to work on here?! What should I edit?

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]how do people get the quote function to work on here?! What should I edit?[/quote]If you''re using Google Chrome click here......Download the app (fifth one down, the one with the mask) and select Firefox.Sorted.