Prediction and team v Blackburn

Whachta think?

I''m gonna go 1-1

---------------------Ruddy------------------

Whittaker---Martin---Turner---Olsson

-------------Johnson---Tettey-------------

Bennett---------Hoolahan-----Grabban

---------=-----=-----Laffs--------------------

I think that will be the team, although I would like Bennet to come in for whitts and go CB.

U?

A narrow win for either side, depending how many errors our defence makes, but most likely 2-2.

As for the team, I would move Martin to RB abd put Bennett in as CB. The central midfield means three from Tettey, Johnson, Fer and Surman - difficult decision, and I have no idea what Adams will choose.

I would have Wes behind Lafferty and Grabban.

I can''t for the life of me see why the FA won''t have further banned Olsson by the time tomorrow night comes round. They''re normally pretty quick to slap additional bans onto players, and I can''t see how he''ll get away with manhandling the referee at Wolves, however minor the little shove he gave him was.I expect the next 2-3 games we''ll be stuck with Garrido at left back (which thankfully should include the Crawley game, rather than another league fixture).

I very much doubt a 100% Chris Brown would get anywhere near the Blackburn side at the moment anyway, given Gestede and Rhodes have been banging goals in for fun for the best part of a year.

re-think left back position... Olsson just banned for extra 3 games..... lafferty was seen in a brace in the stands after the game Saturday :O he was IMMENSE On Saturday.......

Can''t believe sone peopke consider Bennett ahead if Redmond and Murphy.....still we all have opinions.

Me I''d make two changes.......

Ruddy,

Martin, R Bennett, Turner, Garrido

Tettey, Johnson

Redmond , Fer, Grabben

Laffs.

Yep Wes was superb but I feel Fer would give us another level.

Additionally I don''t rate Whittaker and feel happier with Martin at RB and have a little additional pace with R Bennett.

Still would be happy if we remain unchanged too.

Indy wrote the following post at 18/08/2014 5:25 PM:

Can''t believe sone peopke consider Bennett ahead if Redmond and Murphy.....still we all have opinions.

Me I''d make two changes.......

Ruddy,

Martin, R Bennett, Turner, Garrido

Tettey, Johnson

Redmond , Fer, Grabben

Laffs.

Yep Wes was superb but I feel Fer would give us another level.

Additionally I don''t rate Whittaker and feel happier with Martin at RB and have a little additional pace with R Bennett.

Still would be happy if we remain unchanged too.

^^^ This ^^

RuddyMartin  Bennett Turner  GarridoTettey O`Neill/Fer  JohnsonRedmond  Grabban   Lafferty

Gestede is a beast of a player, if we play Martin at CB they will go route one and Gestede will totally own him.