Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

at least we can root for the prem underdog now

One downside of being in the prem was having to want all the clubs in the bottom half to get smashed out of sight when they played a big team.Its a small consolation that we can at least enjoy the premier league with no pressure and root for the likes of burnley on the tele tonight.(cue small time norwich mentality replies [:D])

On a slightly different note, was there a protest from fans about premiership ticket prices or something?

I didn''t see much coverage about it.

[quote user="im spartacus"]One downside of being in the prem was having to want all the clubs in the bottom half to get smashed out of sight when they played a big team.Its a small consolation that we can at least enjoy the premier league with no pressure and root for the likes of burnley on the tele tonight.(cue small time norwich mentality replies [:D])[/quote]Fully behind Burnley. Missus from there so supports from a distance.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It''s nice being able to watch a Prem match without constantly thinking ''who do we want to win/lose here'' and ''what affect will this have on us?''

I understand your sentiment, watching Arsenal vs Palace on Satirday I found myself rooting instinctively for Palace, knowing that we''d probably apply a very similar game.plan. That said, during the last three seasons, self-interest added a special twist/fun to many PL games. Remember Wigan vs. Swansea at the end of the ''12/''13 season?