Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

oliver norwood

Sounds a decent player from one of my friends up there, was at Man U as a kid and they wanted to keep him in 2012 but he left so he could get first team games. We''d no doubt get the usual garbage from some about buying rubbish but he is the sort of guy we need (and the sort Lambert used to sign).

Deary me he is dreadful. Watched him for 2 years at Coventry and he''s utter dogsheet.

Don''t think him as a Fer replacement, just addition to the squad for a long season. At 23 is the type of young hungry as said Lambert type signimg....if true!

Good type of signing and so much better than more journeymen pros.

Hope for cover in the defence too.

Looking at his value of around £1m and the Huddersfield fans reaction on socia media sites and forums, he doesn''t appear to have any standout abilities other than he''s young. Would have preferred Clayton myself but he''s already gone. You never know though..could be half decent. We have quite a few centre mids.

He''s more likely to replace Surman probably

[quote user="Nicko"]Deary me he is dreadful. Watched him for 2 years at Coventry and he''s utter dogsheet.[/quote]Highly doubt that, seeing as he was only there for half a season.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Nicko"]Deary me he is dreadful. Watched him for 2 years at Coventry and he''s utter dogsheet.[/quote]Highly doubt that, seeing as he was only there for half a season.[/quote]

Did he go to Derby from there

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Nicko"]Deary me he is dreadful. Watched him for 2 years at Coventry and he''s utter dogsheet.[/quote]Highly doubt that, seeing as he was only there for half a season.[/quote]

Did he go to Derby from there[/quote]

Nope then onto Huddersfield were his is now . I think we need to speed the transfers up now windows getting short now

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Nicko"]Deary me he is dreadful. Watched him for 2 years at Coventry and he''s utter dogsheet.[/quote]Highly doubt that, seeing as he was only there for half a season.[/quote]

I don''t doubt you''ve completely missed the point.

He''s terrible and got a chip on the shoulder.

[quote user="Nicko"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Nicko"]Deary me he is dreadful. Watched him for 2 years at Coventry and he''s utter dogsheet.[/quote]Highly doubt that, seeing as he was only there for half a season.[/quote]

I don''t doubt you''ve completely missed the point.

He''s terrible and got a chip on the shoulder.[/quote]Why embellish the truth to make your point? He played 18 games on loan for Coventry, and I doubt you saw all of those. I''m not claiming to know more about the player than you do, but simply saying a player is ''dogsh*t'' based on a few games in a loan spell is hardly an exhaustive scouting report, is it?

Adryan (from calgari) is apparently having a medical at Leeds; how the hell did they swing that, he be playing for barcelona by the time he''s 24

completely forgot about that. I tell you what, he can do a hell of a lot better than Leeds. (on the hand if he does go there, being our feeder club, it then gives us a chance in January)

He was at the Leeds game on Saturday, so I assume is serious about it unfortunately. Hopefully it doesn''t last