Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 2

I''ve searched through all the European leagues like Purple on crack to find a different selection for CD to consider.[:O] [;)] Finally settled for Belarus where we have top v bottom in their premier league. BATE Borisov (W13 D6 L1 F41 A11) are top. Dnepr Mogilev (W1 D9 L10 F11 A24). My only concern is that BATE have a CL match midweek so I guess they could prioritise that and play a weakened side in the league game. But it''s still the very best I''ve found that''s not been picked already so I''m sticking with it.

BATE Borisov           v           Dnepr Mogilev           Home Win

For Crabby I''m going with Lafferty to score 1st in a Norwich win.

Good luck all[Y]

Some very good value in Slovakia, where Trencin should beat Kosice at 2/5.Trencin are second, with 3 wins and a draw. Kosice are bottom, with five defeats in a row. Kosice have lost their two away games 3-1 and 4-1.The equivalent fixture last year finished 5-0 to Trencin.Best of luck all.NCFC bet... Lafferty to score last.

Need to get on the scoreboard this week after last week''s failure so will play it a bit safer and go for Man Utd to see off Swansea.Good luck to CDMullins and all PUPs.

A spectacular double donut on my first ever pick last week so I''m going to play it safe.

Zenit for a home win vs. Ufa.

Norwich bet...Norwich to score in the first 15 minutes.

All the best and good luck!!!

Croatia for me please HNK Rijeka to win at home v Slaven Belupo which sounds like a nasty medical condition. Good luck CDM.

Crabby, one of my life heroes - welcome on board! My selection for our game is 2-2. Good luck!

My choice this week is from Sweden, IFK Goteburg in 6th are at home to IF Brommapojkarna, who are bottom with 1 win all season. Odds are 1/3.

Good luck to all PUPS and especially to CD Mullins.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve searched through all the European leagues like Purple on crack to find a different selection for CD to consider.[:O] [;)] Finally settled for Belarus where we have top v bottom in their premier league. BATE Borisov (W13 D6 L1 F41 A11) are top. Dnepr Mogilev (W1 D9 L10 F11 A24). My only concern is that BATE have a CL match midweek so I guess they could prioritise that and play a weakened side in the league game. But it''s still the very best I''ve found that''s not been picked already so I''m sticking with it.

BATE Borisov           v           Dnepr Mogilev           Home Win

For Crabby I''m going with Lafferty to score 1st in a Norwich win.

Good luck all[Y]

[/quote]So you have finally realised my secret, nutty...[;)]This week''s crack-heightened trawl through has thrown up a few possibilities, but none as good or as good value as one I suspected would also be spotted by Trent! I will happily second his choice of Trencin to win at home against Kosice in the Slovakian Super Liga.For the NCFC bet I like the odds of 30/1 on a half-time/fulltime score of Norwich City 1 Watford 1/Norwich City 2 Watford 1.Good luck to all.

Going to put some faith in our team. And go for a Norwich win, odds are pretty good and I think we''ll bounce back. Don''t normally pick Norwich, but have a really good feeling this week.

Norwich vs Watford- Home win

And for the match bet, I reckon Lafferty to score anytime, Norwich to win 3-1 which is 22/1.

Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace for me this week.

I expect a bit of a thriller against watford maybe 5 goals in the game or a 3-2 win for city hopefully!

Good lick cd mullins and crabby and all pickers.

I will enter the super6 league, ive done it for years and its great, lets hope someone from on here wins!

I like a Liverpool win against Southampton.

For the Norwich game a 0-0 draw is 11-1?? but so is a 2-0 win so I''ll go for that.

Good luck with the final picks & pass over these quickly.

Evening Chaps,

Final selections complete,

3 Stand out Premier League matches for me, even though first days are notoriously cagey.

Man Utd to beat Swansea

Arsenal to beat Crystal No Pulis

Chelsea to beat Burnley

After a bad result last weekend, I will take

Paris to beat Bastia

The popular

Zenit to beat FC UFA

And another opening day tie

Benfica to beat Pacos

Days wise, Man Utd, Arsenal, Paris and Zenit are Saturday, Benfica play Sunday and fingers crossed its running onto Chelsea on Monday night.

Thanks everyone, fingers crossed!

Thanks Chris. Great stuff buddy. These look like the real deal to me and I think you''ve given us an excellent chance of gettring off the mark for the season. Of course we need that little bit of luck to get all six but you''ve certainly played your part in making it happen.

I''ve placed these with Bill Hill using the £10 free bet we got for last week''s near miss. So of course there is no stake to return but the potential pay out is still £29.20. Here are the details : -

Man Utd

4/11

12:45 Sat

NWC, GrahamH, Gregt

PSG

1/7

4:00 Sat

Jb, Tilly, Cosmic, Gravy, Swindon

Zenit

3/20

5:00 Sat

FTW, Herman, Mandie, Mr Apples

Arsenal

1/4

5:30 Sat

Inchy, CD, Jav, CTID, MMMK, DDoris, Vindo, GMF, Nrflkch1,Jellytot, AJ

Benfica

1/4

7:15 Sun

Sid, Parma

Chelsea

2/5

8:00 Mon

Bor

Good luck CD and all you PUPs. Hope to see some of you in the Nelson after the game. Let''s hope we''re celebrating a City win and being on the way to a PUPs win[:)]

Thanks for all the help and good wishes people.

Got to say, feeling a bit of ''pressure'' with potential choices, but also feeling positive so would like to go for;

Norwich to win with over 2.5 goals in the game

Lafferty anytime, Norwich to win 2-1

H/T Draw F/T Norwich win

And as Kathy made me blush, 2-2 please Nutty

Cheers again

Thanks Crabby. I''m struggling to find a way to bet Norwich to win with over 2.5 goals in the game. But what I can do is bet Norwich to win with both teams to score at 16/5. Or Norwich to win with 4 or more goals in the game which is 5/1.

If anyone knows a way to bet Norwich to win with over 2.5 goals please let me know.

I''ve put these three on for now and I''ll have another look here tomorrow. Thanks again Crabby, you''ve given us PUPs some extra excitement for tomorrow and hopefully some money for the CSF into the bargain[Y]

Lafferty anytime & Norwich to win 2-1

£1.50 Bet365

15/1

£24

H/T Draw F/T Norwich win

£1.50 Bet365

9/2

£8.25

Match result 2:2

£1.50 Bill Hill

14/1

£22.50