Sign in to follow this  
skeps

fer in squad for blackburn

I can''t remember if it was on mustard tv or on radio norfolk but I heard somewhere over the weekend that Fer always claps every stand of the ground and that he done it last year too, I''m usually gone by then so I haven''t seen if that''s true or not, but it sort of dismisses the fact that it was a goodbye from him.

I''m clinging onto that hope anyway.

Colney Update:

"Neil Adams has just finished his pre-Blackburn press conference and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Leroy Fer is in the squad.

On Saturday night, Sky Sports reported that City had accepted an £8m bid for Fer and his applauding of the crowd at the end of the game did look like a ''goodbye.''

Now, we all know that Harry Redknapp would like him but if he''s still in the match day squad then you have to assume that we haven''t accepted a bid for him. If we had, he would be off to Loftus Road with his agent for a chat with ''Arry.

Adams was also asked about the mounting speculation surrounding the potential signings of Cameron Jerome and Carlos Cuellar but refused to be drawn and was non committal, despite plenty of questions - that''ll be a ''yes'' then.

In injury news, both Johnny Howson and Gary Hooper will not be fit to face Rovers while Martin Olsson has been included in the squad as there has been no word from the FA on the outcome of his improper conduct charge."

Love how Olsson can play because the FA have literally forgotten we exist haha

So has the crowd reaction Saturday towards Fer made him change his mind? (Brazil chants) If so free season tickets to the Barclay and Snakepit please!

Holtby on QPR wishlist a quality player who will cost less than Leroy.

so this 8m deal and Monday medical seems to be a load of bollox.

Yup, it''s Tuesday, and it looks like Neil who has given us the load of old bollox by telling us he''s in the squad for the Blackburn game...