Bearing in mind Neil worked in the media for a while I would have thought he would have not been so naive. Yes there is probably some sort of club line to stick too but first Pilks, that was really silly saying it was a misunderstanding, surely you know if he trained or not Neil?

Now Fer and Surman who I expect both to leave despite the in squad and available. Fer blatantly off to QPR and how was Surman ok to start at Wolves but ''not ready'' for the weekend?

Ricky was part of the plans even at No.20, then he''s off!!

Also Bassong and Becchio, close to being fit and available, who are you trying to kid Neil they were not on the shambles tour and unlikely to be included.

Stop making yourself look a fool and if you are towing the line set by the club then grow a pair and don''t be a ''Yes man!''

Like I said on another thread maybe you shouldn''t be pouring over his every word ready to use it as a stick to beat him with. Maybe you shouldn''t need your hand to be held at every occasion demanding to know what Wes had for breakfast.

It''s not a case of that, Buh. I''m fully behind Neil, most are, but he has already told a few, for want of a better word, ''lies'' to the media. Pilkington injury, RvW move, Fer medical all things that spring to mind.

Media and fans need to be able to trust him and so far he''s told a few porkies.

What''s important is him running the football side of the club not press time.

At the end of the day if we keep winning matches that''s all that matters. Ricky was never going to stay, Bassong and Becchio whatever your thoughts, they don''t look like they have a future at our club and Leroy Fer should be playing in the EPL at his stage in his career. Surman however, in the last few games in a Norwich shirt he hasn''t looked that great, so I wouldn''t mind him leaving, nor would I mind seeing him stay and improve.

I don''t think as fans we''ve been mislead, though I would like to see some our players replaced with some genuine quality.

If the truth damages the interests of the club then why should it be communicated?

Would you like the transfer budget to the broadcast every year so other clubs know how much money we have to spend?

Fact is, some people love to pour over interviews and try and make them for their agendas. It happens with every manager, look at any Facebook account for any team and an article for a manager interview too comment is always some smarmy comeback like "yew dint tell us that 6 munth agoo neyull!"

Neil doesn''t care.

Like Adams said the other day, transfers get sorted out by men above him, all he does is have a say on who he wants in/out, and gets a team ready for the saturday. He''s been saying it all summer. The thought of him saying to the Press "we want to keep Fer" and then secretly trying his utmost to sell him is laughable, it doesn''t work like that. It''s better for him to say he''s part of his plans because that''s a better negotiating position, and as far as it''s his business it''s true.

I think if anything it shows Adams'' inexperience and naivety somewhat. its a whole different world speaking on the radio and stating the obvious to what it is being a closely guarded football manager.

we need a Mouthpeice... someone on the coaching staff who does the interviews. leaving Adams to work on the football.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]It''s not a case of that, Buh. I''m fully behind Neil, most are, but he has already told a few, for want of a better word, ''lies'' to the media. Pilkington injury, RvW move, Fer medical all things that spring to mind.

Media and fans need to be able to trust him and so far he''s told a few porkies.[/quote][quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think if anything it shows

Adams'' inexperience and naivety somewhat. its a whole different world

speaking on the radio and stating the obvious to what it is being a

closely guarded football manager.

we need a Mouthpeice... someone on the coaching staff who does the interviews. leaving Adams to work on the football[/quote]

I personally think Adams has been pretty refreshing in interviews... it hasn''t been the same evasive/stock answers that most football managers use (and what Hughton was often bashed for).... his response to the Kris Commons link was classic - most managers would have said something like "we are looking at a lot of players" rather than just dismissing it. However, due to this his words are now being twisted into "lies"And by "lies", I mean people are interpreting what he''s saying in one specific way and then attributing quotes to that.... it''s snowballing so people are now saying that he said x when he actually said y.For example, from memory he said:- Pilks wasn''t ready/fit, but Pilks on Twitter said he was available... are we to trust Pilks (who has since left) or our manager? I suspect the reality is both are right since fitness isn''t a black and white situation... maybe Adams thought he wasn''t doing enough in training and publicly didn''t want to have a go at Pilks?- He wanted to keep RvW. I don''t think he ever said he wouldn''t leave. Even if he didn''t want to keep RvW, he''s not going to say to the press "RvW is cr@p and are desperate to sell"... if he did that then we wouldn''t exactly be in a position to negotiate the deal we did with St Etienne. - Fer was in the squad for today. There''s no evidence that that wasn''t the case yesterday. The fact he played on Saturday afternoon indicates no fee was agreed at that point... and it obviously wasn''t agreed when he was asked the question. Until he''s sold he''s still a Norwich player and as such should be available. Also maybe him saying Fer was in the squad pushed QPR into action (the rumours have been going around for weeks... maybe this was our way of putting pressure on i.e. "if you want him, make us a proper offer").He''s been accused of lying about all of the above, but I don''t see lies here... maybe he''s not 100% transparent, but if he was he would have been putting the club at risk (i.e. reducing our bargaining power over fees).Personally think some of our fans are being a bit naive about what a multi million pound company will say publicly about multi million pound assets.Maybe everyone would be happy if he said nothing in interviews?