Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Did Malky get what he deserved?

Can''t help but smile everytime a job comes up and Malky doesn''t get it. Don''t get me wrong, I like him a lot as a man and ex player, but he kept us hanging on during the summer, waiting for a better offer from West Brom and the like.

He was overlooked completely for the Southampton job and now seems to have lost out to Tim Sherwood for the Palace job.

A man who chases two women often ends up with neither of them. Maybe Malky got what he deserved. I''m also unsure why he thinks he''s a Premier League manager all of a sudden.

Poor Malky ooooh, Poor Malky oooohh….

He didnt keep us hanging on in the summer, he didnt want to come here with the set up that was offered

[quote user="city4eva"]He didnt keep us hanging on in the summer, he didnt want to come here with the set up that was offered[/quote]

this..

Malky didnt want Adams on his staff... the board did....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="city4eva"]He didnt keep us hanging on in the summer, he didnt want to come here with the set up that was offered[/quote]

this..

[/quote]Evidence for this... or is it all rumours/assumptions?

Well he''s getting the Palace job, so yes, i''d say he''s getting what he deserves, a proper go at staying in the premiership.

[quote user="skeps"]he will be back at a championship club soon, he is never gonna get a prem job.[/quote]

Palace not Premiership then?

Its just as well we didnt appoint a proper manager and went for Radio Man instead because any manager with a pair would of resigned by now , can you really see a Lennon sitting quietly by while every decent player is sold from the squad and poor low class replacements are brought in ? .

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Its just as well we didnt appoint a proper manager and went for Radio Man instead because any manager with a pair would of resigned by now , can you really see a Lennon sitting quietly by while every decent player is sold from the squad and poor low class replacements are brought in ? .[/quote]

I guess that''s why your team have stuck with McCarthy

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this..

[/quote]As I have said before it was nothing to do with Adamsthey were both interviewed but Malky didnt like the terms (those terms did not include Adams)

[quote user="Paulo_M"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this..

[/quote]Evidence for this... or is it all rumours/assumptions?[/quote]I''ve been told it from someone in local football, quite high up the ladder who would know.. (but not work for the club)..as to where others have heard?? I couldnt say...he was checked in at Dunston Hall for nearly a week and met with the club...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paulo_M"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this..

[/quote]Evidence for this... or is it all rumours/assumptions?[/quote]I''ve been told it from someone in local football, quite high up the ladder who would know.. (but not work for the club)..as to where others have heard?? I couldnt say...he was checked in at Dunston Hall for nearly a week and met with the club...[/quote]

Why would someone in local football have the faintest idea what was said in the boardroom between the directors and Mackay? Why do you keep repeating - now as hard fact - something that was almost certainly just your contact hearing about the public promise to Adams that there would be some kind of job at Carrow Road if he didn''t become manager, and mistakenly jumping to the conclusion that the board was trying to force him on Mackay as a first-team coach?The reason why Mackay turned us down is almost certainly - as today has proved - the obvious one. That he wanted to stay in the Premier League and thought such a job might come up.