Sign in to follow this  
Martinlee11

Mark Bunn

Just overheard him having a chat with a Blackburn fan in nandos.

He said he hasn''t been really that involved all season. When asked if the club was pushing him out, he was really coy with his response and mentioned he didn''t know what to do. Looks like he isn''t happy here at the moment. Don''t blame him tbh

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Never understood the Bunn signing in the first place. Too short. Best he moves on if he''s unhappy.[/quote]

I think may have been something to do with if Ruddy got injured and having an experienced replacement. It may just have bought us that third season in the prem. I think we would have really struggled with Rudd in at the level of experience he was at. Things have moved on now, but I will be grateful for the efforts he put in and the time he''s bought us to get Rudd games out on loan.

Declan is now a better keeper than Bunn, that is why he''s going to be our no2. It has nothing to do with anyone being ''frozen out'', it was always going to be this way if Ruddy stayed. Yes it does put Bunn in a tricky position but that''s the way it is in football sometimes.

[quote user="Martinlee11"]Put in a good shift when Ruddy was injured. I''m just concerned Adams freezes players out a bit too much.[/quote]

Lambert and Stringer had a history of doing that too, along with lots of managers. The key is if those players are prepared to knuckle down and fight for a place and if he''s willing to accept a player back in the fold. To early to tell.