Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Well Done Norwich

Late goals got us promoted last time. We dominated the game by the sounds of it, like I said on the match thread, I don''t go to the midweek games, just weekend games, but everything sounds very encouraging. We just beat a team who are on a great run in the league whilst our squad has a lot of uncertainty in this window as we need quite a few players. Great win, well done the team. Well done Neil Adams.

Completely pointless thread, but am overjoyed how we dominated that game with that squad that we have.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Now for Christ''s sake get off Adams back, 2 wins in 3 days is beyond Hughtons dreams[/quote]Hughton couldn''t cope with the thought of winning twice in 3 days

Yeeaaahh! Get on the train...Confidence that we not so bad as we thought. Actually getting excited in coming down and watching a match or 2 now.

But it was against 10 men for most of the game....Oh hang on the negatives can''t use that one tonight....lol

Yes, well done.

Blackburn are one of the better outfits in this league and we gave them a goal start as well. Our penalty decision was one of those fortunate ones but if you''re piling on the pressure these things happen.

Some consolation then for today''s worst happening of the Summer, Fer to QPR.

It looks as though Lewis Grabban''s signing might turn out to be one of the best happenings of the Summer and it''s good to have a leading scorer in the stats.

Another good piece of business was clearly hanging on to Bradders, against all the odds.[;)][;)]

So we go to the Loo full of goals. TWTD has already worked it''s self into a frenzy about this game with even more posts about Norwich than their usual obsessiveness promotes. Our last two results will give them something to worry about

Just got in after walking home from the game.....I had a spring in my step that would outshine Zebedee.....Cracking game of football after a worrying start....

Roll on Saturday....Rollover Ip*wich....OTBC!

Indeed, Adams deserves praise and his comments on the way home regarding making statements regarding outgoing players was bang on......keep ot going.

Have to say Tettey was immense tonight and young Murphy looked ready for his chance.

My one tiny complaint, Martin left back and R Bennett to start next Saturday Whittaker on the bench.

Fantastic result great performance against a tesm 13 unbeaten in the league.

Yep buzzin......

[quote user="Indy"]Indeed, Adams deserves praise and his comments on the way home regarding making statements regarding outgoing players was bang on......keep ot going.

Have to say Tettey was immense tonight and young Murphy looked ready for his chance.

My one tiny complaint, Martin left back and R Bennett to start next Saturday Whittaker on the bench.

Fantastic result great performance against a tesm 13 unbeaten in the league.

Yep buzzin......[/quote]

Drazen & Drazen jnr are buzzing too!

Tonight saw the return of confident, attacking football - not seen since clueless Chris took over. Wes seems like a player reborn.

As the game moved on, didn''t you just feel that a winner was coming just like the last promotion season when you expected us to batter teams until we got what we wanted.

As far as the defence is concerned, my worry is definitely the persistance with Martin as CB. Captain or not, he ain''t big enough and was caught out a couple of times for height in the first half tonight.

I assumed Adams had made a tactical change to bring Bennett on and didn''t realise Garrido was injured. This could be a blessing in disguise and I would be happier with the back four we played in the second half. We still need to bring in some defensive cover though before the window closes though.