Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

exhausted...

Anybody else absolutely drained after that

Emotions that had been surpressed for a good few years resurfaced. Frustration, anger at the start to sheer elation, anticipation, joy at the end. Don''t even get me started on Ruddys save. 24000 hearts stopped at once

We refused to settle for a point, if the wolves game was a Hughton performance, today had Lambert written all over it - well done Neil Adams

it''s back ....... what it''s like to enjoy footballtonight had the lotmuch, much more to come, methinks

Totally agree Rogue and your last paragraph says it all.

I''m so knackered I''m too tired to go to bed!!

Let''s see where we are after the window ''slams shut''(!) but at least we can enjoy football again

And that''s why the championship beats the premiership for entertainment for clubs like Norwich everyday of the week. 2 championship home games and that''s the most enjoyable football we''ve seen in years.

Yes of course it helps if you win but tonight we had 2 teams going for it toe to toe, the first half especially. Instead of the boring ''park the bus'' football of the premiership. Yes Hughtons style of play and team set up had something to do with it aswell but the main reason by far is the Premiership - it is ruining football for all but the top 6 sides...

This is where the issue lies- we all of course hope for promotion but in terms in terms of football we will be back to the recent grind and generally dull, boring, frustrating football. The only people that benefit from the premiership for a team like Norwich (and many other clubs of a similar stature) are the money men and the players.

Spot on

Championship = sport

Premiership = business

Makes it difficult, I want us to do well this season but don''t like the footballing rewards that it brings and the mercenary players in the Prem

The atmosphere tonight was rocking, the best for so long. Great to hear Adams genuinely praising the crowd, it must have been some feeling for him to hear his name in a chant.

Players desperate to get on the ball, a long time since we have seen that!