Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

Blackburn thread

Our line up -

Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Garrido; Tettey, Johnson; Redmond, Hoolahan, Lafferty; Grabban.

Subs -

Rudd (GK), Loza, E Bennett, Josh Murphy, R Bennett, O''Neil, Surman.

Seems Fers off then..

[quote user="AidanC"]Our line up -

Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Garrido; Tettey, Johnson; Redmond, Hoolahan, Lafferty; Grabban.

Subs -

Seems Fers off then..[/quote]

He has been sold and all we need to set the seal on this is a defeat tonight. No ambition = No promotion IMO

[quote user="AidanC"]Our line up -

Subs -

Seems Fers off then..[/quote]

He has been sold and all we need to set the seal on this is a defeat tonight. No ambition = No promotion IMO

FFS. Did you really expect him to still be here? Anyway. Same line-up. Worked last time but do hope we sign a defender or two soon.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Bar Surman and Bennet there is literally nothing there. [/quote]

Literally nothing.......a vacuum, a empty space.......looks like your grasp of English is right up there with your grasp of football

with Jerome and Cuellar hopefully coming in, the bench will look great. Hopefully we''ll sign another defender and a LM.

A LM as good as Mclean (Wigan) or Campbell (arsenal) would be good.

so 2 defenders, 1 CM (Fer''s replacement), 1 LM, 1 Striker

going out: Bunn, Bassong and Becchio

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Bar Surman and Bennet there is literally nothing there. [/quote]

Literally nothing.......a vacuum, a empty space.......looks like your grasp of English is right up there with your grasp of football[/quote]

The word correction on the iPhone is responsible for the word errors.

Sorry if this messes your funny joke up.

Norwich: Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Garrido, Tettey, Johnson,

Redmond, Hoolahan, Lafferty, Grabban. Subs: Rudd, Loza, E Bennett, Josh

Murphy, R Bennett, O''Neil, Surman.Rovers: Robinson, Lowe, Baptiste, Hanley, Olsson, Cairney, Evans,

Williamson, Conway, Rhodes, Gestede. Subs: Eastwood, Henley, King, Dunn,

Marshall, Taylor, Varney.

---

The only change is Surman on the bench for Fer, who presumably is injured...

The squad is now looking depressingly threadbare and lacking in quality. I expect things to get even worse when another class act in Hooper leaves and is replaced by Jerome, an absolute donkey of a player. As it stands i hope people aren''t expecting this squad with an inexperienced manager at the helm to seriously mount a genuine promotion push. I think we may be in for a reality check tonight against a decent Blackburn side.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]And just i post Blackburn go one up. Get ready people, this season is going to be a shambles, mark my words.[/quote]Amen to that! Back to the old days...

Well, selling your best players could ruin morale. I really hope it hasn''t but this is the first time we''ve been down 11 v 11... and 41 seconds !!!!