Sign in to follow this  
daz

crossbar challenge halftime

any1 ever done this/know what the prizes are ?? I retweeted a ncfc tweet last night and have been picked for it tonight !!! haha should be a laugh ! I think I will ''duff'' at least 1 though to say I have scored at carrow road ;) (il be in a red cap ) laugh away tonite lol !

i''ll be watching from the Jarrold Stand with my mate who is a Burnley fan.

He (they, Burnley) hate Blackburn with a passion, so if you do hit the crossbar can you moon to the Rovers fans. My mate reckons he''ll join in if you do...

haha il try !! I think u get either 3 or 5 goes at it :) ... and also try not to slip on my ass with how much they water the pitch at halftime ! :)

will be watching from my usual seat right behind the goal in the Barclay. I will catch it when you miss

anyone see me win ? lol and I didn''t fall over !! ha hit it 1st time so then I didn''t care if hit again and scored 4 goals instead lol ;) great atmosphere 2nite...

Well done!! i was however disappointed that you failed to moon the rovers.... and my burnley mate was actually worried when you hit the bar that he''d have to join in.... The look of panic on his face... Priceless.

a bit offtopick but no idea where to see exactly at what minutes and secund is scored Grabban goal today for 1-1.

I have lottery ticket with same minute but cant find exaclty time of this goal.

:-)

[quote user="djc"]Well done!! i was however disappointed that you failed to moon the rovers.... and my burnley mate was actually worried when you hit the bar that he''d have to join in.... The look of panic on his face... Priceless.[/quote]

haha love it mate !! yeh they were singing quite a lot about burnley and lafferty !! lol oh well we shut them up in the end ! :P yeh I thought they would be normal footys they were the cheap beachball type ! haha I took one with the Blackburn ball tho :D

When I did it in League 1 vs Leeds, I hit it once and won 2 free cinema tickets (Odeon). I think if you hit it twice it was a signed football, 3 times was £100 in a N&P Canary Account, 4 times was a signed shirt and 5 times was the cost of your season ticket or something like that! The highest scorers from the season took part in a final challenge at the last game to win a holiday or something but not sure if they do that anymore!

I''m just glad they brought it back rather than that rubbish inflatable ring thing!!!

[quote user="Boris"]a bit offtopick but no idea where to see exactly at what minutes and secund is scored Grabban goal today for 1-1.

I have lottery ticket with same minute but cant find exaclty time of this goal.

:-)[/quote]

The times are still published on the official site I think Boris, on the Commercial pages I believe?

On a separate note, Drazen jnr won a ''Club Prize'' on Game 2 of his Golden Goal ticket last night.

Anyone won one of these before or know what the prizes are?

They couldn''t confirm it last night when we handed the ticket in.