Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Fer staying??

With last nights game I kind of feel like we''ve moved on already. We''ve just comfortably beaten two top half sides without any meaningful input from him. The side and squad is good enough to do well without him so in a way i''d rather it was just done and dusted so we can all get on with it.

Everton cancelled a deal to sign Fer because of an apparent "dodgy knee"

Perhaps this "dodgy knee" has shown up on QPR''s medical?

Or perhaps i''m just hoping!

must be the same dodgy knee charlie austin failed a medical with hull but passed, qpr want him, they''ll pass him!

Good luck to him. We got a good deal and we can all move on and not cry about it.

Wait...

Strange move for him. Yes he will get more money blah blah blah, but there is a very real probability that he will have his 2nd relegation on his cv at the end of the season. Think we will pass each other next summer.

Would have been great in this division, still not sure he''s suited to premiership and not with the little old QPR.

Relegated next season again will only be worth less than what they paid for him.

Good luck Leroy.

Baffles me how anyone could wish him luck, he as jumped ship at the first possible chance to a club who could be in a worst position than us come May. He should have give us one season to get back up.

Evidently gone for the £££.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Baffles me how anyone could wish him luck, he as jumped ship at the first possible chance to a club who could be in a worst position than us come May. He should have give us one season to get back up.

Evidently gone for the £££.[/quote]The reason he came to us in the first place was that he wanted PL football. Can''t blame him for leaving - we seem to have done OK out of it as well.I love Norwich but worked away from home for over twenty years to further my career and yes... get more money. What is wrong with this?

[quote user=" Badger"][quote user="CDMullins"]Baffles me how anyone could wish him luck, he as jumped ship at the first possible chance to a club who could be in a worst position than us come May. He should have give us one season to get back up.

Evidently gone for the £££.[/quote]The reason he came to us in the first place was that he wanted PL football. Can''t blame him for leaving - we seem to have done OK out of it as well.I love Norwich but worked away from home for over twenty years to further my career and yes... get more money. What is wrong with this?[/quote]

Maybe had he put in a bit more effort and influenced a few more games, he would still have been playing in it with us.

Nothing, but its hardly relevant, you moving location for work isnt letting down thousands of Norwich fans.