Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

a team (and bench) when everyone's fit & available?

what would we think?

i''ll go with the men in possession for starters;

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Turner Olsson

Tettey Johnson

Hoolahan

Redmond Grabban Lafferty

subs-Rudd,Cuellar,Howson,O''Neill,E.Bennett,Hooper,Jerome

or will Adams see the likes of Hooper,Jerome,Howson and Cuellar as players who will automatically walk straight into the 1st XI ??

Whatever he decides ,it looks an exceptionally strong bench for a Championship side......considering ,I''ve not included the likes of R.Bennett,Garrido,Surman or even Becchio who''d walk into most Championship teams.

I''d rather see Bennett at CB and Martin at RB. Gafaiti, Loza and Murphy to add to that list too. Very strong squad.

I thought Murphy was excellent last night. He''s getting plenty of plaudits for unselfishly setting up Grabban but before that he made a fantastic turn and run followed by a reverse pass into the channel for Grabban (I think) to run on to that would have been replayed 10 times if it was Fabregas. He could be the real deal and holding down a place by the end of the season.

Either:

--------------------Ruddy------------------

Martin----Bennett---Turner---Olsson

------------Howson---Tettey-------------

-----------------Hoolahan-----------------

Redmond------Hooper-------Grabban

Would love to see this given a go:

--------------------Ruddy--------------------

-------Martin----Turner----Bennett-------

Bennet-----Tettey--Johnson----Olsson

------------------Hoolahan------------------

------------Hooper----Grabban-----------

Ruddy

Martin. Turner. Bennett. Garrison

Tettey. Johnson

Redmond/murthy Hoolahan. Grab ban

Lafferty

Howson. Hooper. O''Neil jerome. Cuellar. Bennett. Ollson waiting to compete for places when they are fit or ready to replace any players when they are injured or have lost form.

A healthy competitive squad, which looks strong. I''m reasonably confident we''ll have a good season whether it will be good enough to win promotion only time will tell, but the feel good factor appears to be back at Norwich FCC for now.

Sorry people Murphy is ahead of E Bennett in my book.

But hell what is apparent is that we have a strong squad of players for this league.

If we do go up, there will be a fair few players needed to cement a premiership place again.

Money would have to be spent next year.

[quote user="swjf50"]Ruddy

Martin. Turner. Bennett. Garrison

Tettey. Johnson

Redmond/murthy Hoolahan. Grab ban

Lafferty

Howson. Hooper. O''Neil jerome. Cuellar. Bennett. Ollson waiting to compete for places when they are fit or ready to replace any players when they are injured or have lost form.

Garrison? Who is that? I meant Garrido obviously !

A healthy competitive squad, which looks strong. I''m reasonably confident we''ll have a good season whether it will be good enough to win promotion only time will tell, but the feel good factor appears to be back at Norwich FCC for now.[/quote]

[quote user="City1st"]it will depend on who the opposition is

[/quote]

I''m not sure about that.....teams that win promotion will stick to a succesful,settled side (where possible) and have confidence in what theyre doing and let the opposition worry about them. I hope that''s us once we''re fully into our stride come October-ish?